Azalea Garden Inn

793 North Main Street, Blowing Rock, North Carolina, 28605, United States

• ADDICTED TO THIS PLACE

Unique Quality: I have been staying at the Azalea Garden Inn for about 13 years. My husband & I use to go to Blowing Rock every year on our Anniversary. We have stayed somewhere different every year, trying to find that "Perfect Place". A friend of mine stayed at Azalea Garden Inn & called as soon as she got home to tell me about it. We took her advise & visited. We finally found that "Perfect Place".
    Since then, I have taken a friend many times that needed to get away. They were friends going through some difficult times. I would say: "O.K. I know what you need. Come on, we are going to Blowing Rock for a few days". Every time, they would tell me that this was exactly what they needed! WHY? No hassle, feeling of being away from everything & everyone, restful, peaceful atmosphere, awesome beauty on the grounds, quaint little gazebos, swings sitting areas, with sounds of waterfalls, & classical soft music, beautiful flowers everywhere. Fantastic Restaurants, (Best food imaginable right across the street) can walk to. walking distance to quaint little town of shops & the best sleep ever! It is not modern at all. It is the cleanest place EVER! Can't find any dirt there! Immaculate. They work ALL the time. The grounds are sensational! It's like going to grandmother's house. In the rooms There are two rockers with otomons and throws across them. Screened doors on the main door so it can be left open to get that mountain air.
    I will continue to visit MY FAVORITE PLACE AS LONG AS POSSIBLE! They are such nice people.

Comments