Comfort Inn Fayetteville

Rodeway Inn
Orbitz.com Hotels.com Expedia.com

Satisfaction Poor

More about Fayetteville

my first jump on sicily drop zonemy first jump on sicily drop zone

Travel Tips for Fayetteville

Carolinarose is Right

by Merrique

Fayetteville is about 49% white, 49% African American, and 2% other. There are also quite a few Hispanics. One thing we do have around here is restaurants. You can sample almost every kind of ethnic food. The Japanese restaurant carolinarose referred to is called Kyoto.

There is an annual event here called the Dogwood Festival. It normally takes place in April and around 100,000 show up. There's also a chance to buy more ethnic food from the vendors.

carolinarose's new Fayetteville page

by carolinarose

"Fayetteville, North Carolina"

This is the city I lived in for over 17 year's and imagine the things I can say about it eh. I do miss it. I miss my friends and the area in general. I don't miss the crime at all. I do miss all the different restaurants and places you could go to. The beach was only 45 minutes to 1 hour away, depending on where ya wanted to go. I loved camping out in the mountains in Asheville. That was almost a 6 hour drive but it was worth it. The Pee Dee River is another site, so is the Cape Fear River. But I would'nt eat any fish out of either of them nowadays. Too much controversy over chemical spills and what not. But mainly, the area is really beautiful. Ashboro has the most beautiful zoo I've seen so far in the United States, since I left Germany. It's worth going to see. Take a camera or camcorder with you when ya go. There are so many beautiful things around Fayetteville, like the most famous golf course around in Pinehurst or is that right next to Aberdeen and I just can't remember the name of it right now, where all the celebrities meet for golf tournies. Then there's the race tracks in Rockingham and Charlotte. That's a blast if ya can handle the noise of the cars. But I do love it. Dale Earnheart! Anyway if ya get to Fayetteville, go check out the outskirts, don't stick around town because you'll be disappointed. It's a nice place, don't get me wrong, but there are many more beautiful places in North Carolina.

Comments