Knights Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg

Great (4.0 out of 5.0) 2 reviews

Tags

Business Travel Budget Travel
See Amenities

Priceless " Free wifi and Good Rate "

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on March 17, 2011

Good Choice: I stayed 5 nights at this hotel. The location is great just a few minutes away from Fort Bragg and 5 minutes from Fayetteville downtown. The hotel is currently upgrading (Renovating) their rooms. i was lucky enough to be given a renovated room and when you make a reservation let front desk clerk know that you wanted renovated room, price may be little higher but you will have a pleasant stay and receive great value. Two tone color + new carpet looks very nice compare to other rooms i seen while walking around the hotel. Breakfast was simple. Apple-Orange juice, donuts, coffee, tea is good to start morning. Free wireless internet is HUGE PLUS. I stayed at Value place inn down the road and was charged for every single thing in the room. I love to stay at Knights Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg from now on. I enjoyed my stay and will return again in few days.

Unique Quality: Free Wifi this is Huge Plus.
Free Fresh Coffee, doughnuts & Juice ( I didn't know MaxWell Coffee is this good ).
Night Security Officer.
Great welcome smile.
Very Quite at night.
24 x 7 Staff & Service for all your basic needs.

Inexpensive and Close to Ft Bragg

Good (3.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on May 26, 2004

I selected the Knights Inn over the internet. It was close to our destination (Ft Bragg) and much cheaper than most motels that I found.
We found the room to be a bit 'over the hill'. It showed its age. We had problems with the telephone, the TV clicker did not work, the fan in the bathroom was inoperable, it took a bit of strength to open/close the door, etc.
On a positive note, the A/C worked, the beds were good, a typical continental breakfast was provided and the clicker/telephone/fan were all fixed. It was about 4-5 miles from Ft Bragg which was very handy for us. Did I mention that it was cheaper than most? The area was OK, the management friendly, the room was clean, there was good off-street parking and there were nearby restaurants.
I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again, although I'm not so sure about my wife. If you want lots of stars, don't stay at the Knights Inn. If you want decent accomodations at a good price, this motel fits the bill.

Unique Quality: It is on Bragg Blvd so there is easy access to the Fort and to town. There are nearby restaurants and shopping. It was easy to find from the airport.
It cost less than $50 per night for two.

Directions: On Bragg Blvd about 4-5 miles from Ft Bragg. Maybe 15 minutes from the airport.

Nearby Knights Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg

• Business Services
  • Pets Allowed
  • Free High Speed Internet

Fayetteville Travel Forum

Need advice about Fayetteville, North Carolina? Visit the Travel Forum for Fayetteville and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Fayetteville hotel reviews