Super 8 Fayetteville

TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Based on 92 reviews
Booking.com Hotels.com

Management's Lack of Boundaries

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on March 10, 2008

Room nothing special. The door sticks. Parking a nightmare. But the reason I'll NEVER stay here again is as follows"

Booked through priceline. Inquired about sleeping in and paying for another day. Management promised to match priceline price, so I went back to sleep. Called me back 1/2 hour later and wanted full price. I said fine, I'll be by later to pay. NO, bring me the credit card now!
"Didn't you get my info for incidentals last night? Just charge it to the card."
You need to come pay now! Fine, we'll just check out. "OK, you need to leave now! the maids are waiting to do laundry." Five minutes later while my wife and I are packing and the manager shows up IN our room, I hand him the keys. HE STANDS THERE WHILE WE PACK. This makes my wife very uncomfortable, but she was dressed already and I just wanted to leave. The manager asked me to show him on my laptop the price I got at priceline, the price he'd already said he would match, then renigged. I showed him the confirmation, turned off my laptop and made for the car.

Maintenance followed me to the car and started yelling, "What did you do to the lock?" I yelled back in his face that the door sticks, we didn't do a damned thing to the lock and that we had taken all the abuse we were going to take from them. Aweful and ridiculous, NEVER again. We'd gotten some good deals through priceline in the past, but this makes me question whether we should use their service in the future. We didn't for the remainder of our trip and were quite satisfied.

Directions: off the interstate, next to the delightful, well appointed, and comparably priced Hampton Inn

Nearby Super 8 Fayetteville

Super 8 Fayetteville

• Super Eight Fayetteville
  • Fayetteville Super 8
  • Fayetteville Super Eight
  • Super 8 Fayetteville Hotel Fayetteville

Address: 1875 Cedar Creek Road, I-95 at Exit 49, Fayetteville, North Carolina, 28301, United States

Amenities at Super 8 Fayetteville

• Swimming Pool
  • Wheelchair Accessible
  • Free Parking
  • Pets Allowed
  • Continental Breakfast
  • Free High Speed Internet

Fayetteville Travel Forum

Need advice about Fayetteville, North Carolina? Visit the Travel Forum for Fayetteville and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Fayetteville hotel reviews