Lodge America Of Greensboro

TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Based on 102 reviews
Hotels.com Orbitz.com

Sleepless in Greensboro

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on May 13, 2011

The service is less than adequate. The schedule called for service twice a week but that is not what happened. Once a week average and often times the towels were not exchanged or the trash not emptied. The hotel was recently remodeled but the job was not so well done.Putting new paint on an old place does not make it a new place.

While I was there :
This hotel is a base for prostitution and drugs. The very first night I was there the drama began with a woman getting her car stolen. The late night loud activities centered around the prostitution didnt allow me me much sleep. This is almost constant. I stayed for several months but if you stay for a week you will see what I mean. In late april I was awakened to on of my neighbors doors being kicked in by her pimp. The screaming that followed didnt end until the police showed up. I have a gun... I really wasnt that scared...but I was not ready to shoot someone unless it was a life and death situation...
Scabies. My room was ok, but that cannot be said for everyone. I spoke with and saw the infection/infestation on two poor saps that got the wrong room. Sores up and down. That is when I left.
And dont get me started one how many times those stupid room keys quit working

Unique Quality: To be fair. There is some good.
This motel is close to everything. Food, shopping. You name it. But so is the comfort in across the street

Directions: 70 and i40...(wendover ave)

Nearby Lodge America Of Greensboro

• Pets Allowed
  • Kitchenette
  • Free High Speed Internet

Greensboro Travel Forum

Need advice about Greensboro, North Carolina? Visit the Travel Forum for Greensboro and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Greensboro hotel reviews