River Inn

208 E New Bern Rd, Kinston, NC 28504 (Formerly Econo Lodge)
River Inn
Booking.com Priceline.com Hotels.com

Satisfaction Terrible

Good For No Data

More about Kinston

harriets chapelharriets chapel

richard caswellrichard caswell

Inside the "den of inequity" :)Inside the "den of inequity" :)

Travel Tips for Kinston

Next Door we found Blue October

by YWLTP

"The Band that brought us there!"

A Rainy Wednesday night took us to Kinston… I was D 2 (squared) Designated Driver… Then with me I had the TWO AMIGOS! We made a pit stop in New Bern at the outback on our way from Morehead… the Amigos had managed to sip down their gin and tonic while we drove that way and chatted of “yesteryears”… at dinner we “tied on the feed bags” and my metro sexual “amigos” shared a Tall Lager… it began to rain as we turned to the Next Door Night Club… it would be our first real outing together “just the 3 of us”… what was I in for… and why does it have to be a concert I thought in my head… I’m not to partial to concerts… but I also am up for pretty much anything lately… so after making our own parking space we bolted to the door with the rain on our faces… burrrrrrrrrrrr once we got in, and then… the crowed was mild… laid back… and the “whole in the wall” was looking like it just might work for our night out… 2 bottles of water,15 to 20 beers and 2 shots of jagermeister later the band bowed their heads and left the stage… it was a good time… a real good time…

"Next Door"