57 WEST FIRST STREET, Ocean Isle Beach, NC 28469

Hotels.com Expedia.com Booking.com

More about Islander Inn

Basically identical to Ocean Isle Inn

by TripAdvisor Member Noirhound

Properties are side by side and look as though they were built at the same time from the same blueprint. Wouldn't hesitate to stay at either one, but for some reason at the time, the Islander was a better deal. The hotels are right on the beach and take it from me, it really makes your beach vacation to be able to walk right out the door onto the beach. Would gladly stay here again next year!

Very nice place

by TripAdvisor Member sniffythedog

I have stayed here 3 times for 1 or 2 nights each time and think this hotel is really nice. The room was great and the view amazing. Used the internet and had no problems. Thought the balcony was a nice size. Breakfast was continental so there really wasn't anything special, but that was what I expected. Thought the staff was very friendly and helpful.

gorgous views of ocean

by TripAdvisor Member travelgirl010

we stayed here for valentine's weekend. what a beautiful beach and nice restaurant. everyone treated us like royalty. couldn't find a better view anywhere on the coast. we'll be back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Helpful Staff

by TripAdvisor Member capefear3

My wife and I felt like a little weekend getaway. A client of mine had mentioned the Islander Inn and we thought we would check it out. The rooms, although not 4 star, were well appointed and clean. The staff was also helpful in finding a nice place for us to have dinner ( being in Januaury about half or more of the business are closed down) We would definitely stay there again on our next trip to Ocean Isle Beach.

Clean rooms, great view, helpful staff

by TripAdvisor Member 1Mybugs

We were there for an annual reunion with the "girls" and was treated great. Clean rooms, great view, helpful staff. We do a getaway twice a year and will be back to this lovely place. We're all from different locations of NC and will recommend the Islander to all. Becky & Friends

My husband and I have visited this hotel several times; it has become our place.

by TripAdvisor Member PeteyKitty

I recommend this hotel. The staff is very pleasant and helpful. There is an indoor pool and jacuzzi, when the weather isn't favorable. It is a great place to go when you want to just relax. It's quiet and peacefull. There are nice restaurants in the surrounding area that are priced reasonably and the food is good.

Come and enjoy!

Love it!!

by TripAdvisor Member beach_lover066

This was my family's first stay at the Islander, but not our first trip to Ocean Isle. I was very impressed with this hotel. It was clean, quite and comfortable. The staff was friendly and accomodated the few extra requests we made for our room. Ocean Isle is a pretty laid back place, not alot of activities, but that is what my family is looking for when we go to the beach. The Inn's location is convenient to most restaurants and shops, we were able to walk almost everywhere we wanted to go.

My only suggestion to the hotel is that it would be great if there were DVD players in the rooms.

Loved It!

by TripAdvisor Member GETAWAY014

We loved the changes make to the rooms. Flat screen TV, etc. Everything was very nice and checkin took no time at all. FABULOUS! We be back!!

A Nice Fall Get-A-Way!

by TripAdvisor Member travelgirllightly

Brought our friends from France and they fell in love with the beach and the hotel. Everything was first rate! Would stay again and again.

Wanda and Larry