4352 Irvin Garrish Hwy, Ocracoke, North Carolina, 27960, United States
- Very Good
Our Members Say
- Reviews: 18
One of the most beautifullly located campgrounds in the US. The capmground itself is a simple open field with several hookups and over 100 campsites. But the beach right next to it is absolutely breathtaking and pristine.
I stayed during the busy month of July, but was still easily found myself completely alone on the beach. Somehow knowing that you are on a narrow strip of land surrounded by so much water and sky made it that much more significant.
NPS says: It is suitable for tents and R.V's. Modern toilets, drinking water, cold showers, grills, a dump station and picnic tables available.
Unique Quality: Very close to a beautiful beach.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- Brentwood Bay Lodge And Spa
- Parkside Hotel
- Holiday Inn TOMAH-EXIT 143, WI
- Plattsburgh-Days Inn & Suites (I-87 Northway and Rt. 3, exit 37.)
- Catalonia Gran Catalonia
- Ibis Amsterdam Stopera
- Pensione Boutique Hotel - Melbourne
- Golden Taurus Park Resort
- Starlite Motel Many
- Savannah River Inn
- Mauna Kea Beach Hotel
- La Maison Royale
- Grand Hyatt Denver
- Away Inn
Latest Ocracoke hotel reviews
- Save up to 60% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book without the gamble!
- Tingo.com If prices drop after you book, Get Money Back automatically!
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
We've found that other people looking for this hotel also know it by these names:
- Ocracoke Campground Hotel Ocracoke
Address: 4352 Irvin Garrish Hwy, Ocracoke, North Carolina, 27960, United States