Value Score No Data
Good For Solo
One of the most beautifullly located campgrounds in the US. The capmground itself is a simple open field with several hookups and over 100 campsites. But the beach right next to it is absolutely breathtaking and pristine.
I stayed during the busy month of July, but was still easily found myself completely alone on the beach. Somehow knowing that you are on a narrow strip of land surrounded by so much water and sky made it that much more significant.
NPS says: It is suitable for tents and R.V's. Modern toilets, drinking water, cold showers, grills, a dump station and picnic tables available.
Unique Quality: Very close to a beautiful beach.
Popular Hotels in Ocracoke
324 Hwy 12, P O Box 1150, Ocracoke
226 Old Beach Road, P. O. Box 262, Ocracoke
70 Sand Dollar Rd., Ocracoke
Highway 12, Ocracoke
Explore the World
- Executive Inn Panama City Beach
- Kingfisher Bay Resort Fraser Island
- Town 'n Country Motor Lodge
- Tianlun Dynasty Hotel Beijing
- Normandy Hotel
- Britannia International Hotel
- Horizon By The Sea Inn
- Sierra Suites Poughkeepsie-Fishkill
- Dalhousie Palace Hotel
- Sofitel Philadelphia
- Grand China Princess Hotel
- Premier Hotel West End
- Kamandalu Resort and Spa
- Best Western Stony Creek Inn