Best Western Raleigh Inn

Orbitz.com Booking.com Expedia.com

Satisfaction Average

• cheffrank's Profile Photo

Good Value

Have stayed at this hotel more then once, usually 3-4 nights at a time. About to stay for 11 nights. Let me say that I travel for business combined with pleasure, my wife & 3-year-old always come with. We stay in hotels almost every week for 2-4 nights across the S.E. so we have experienced the good, the bad & the ugly & we are picky within reason (hate dirt, mold & or stench). My 3-year-old takes his shoes & socks off the minute we hit the room and believe me if the carpet is a little dirty we will know within minutes (I have checked out of hotels because his feet were black with dirt).

The rooms I have had here have been clean, But a little old & tired. The rooms are very large, comes with microwave, coffee pot & refrigerator. Indoor pool (could be heated a little more) we use it. Breakfast is typical Hard boiled eggs, waffles cereal, bagels fruit etc. The staff has always been courteous & helpful & friendly. Overall it’s not the Ritz, but it is a good value for your buck especially if you can find a discount. Good for a couple of nights anytime.

Unique Quality: Very Large rooms may have been suites at one time. Good location for getting around town

Directions: Just off of 440

• Raleigh's best hotel!

We came in on a late Friday night and picked up a local hotel guide at a gas station and noticed a coupon for this hotel. We made reservations and even though there were no rooms avaialable for the discount rate, he still gave us two nights of a king bed suite for 69.99 a night instead of the regularly priced 169.99! If you ever need to stay in Raleigh, I would check this place first and ask for the manager - he will help you out!

Unique Quality: The manager is a VERY nice man and will do anything to make sure your stay is great! Highly recommended!

Directions: On New Bern Ave. Turn off on the Hwy. 64 (towards Knightdale) exit from I-440 and look for it on the right just before the 2nd traffic light.

Comments