Super 8 Motel Raleigh North East

3801 Capital Boulevard, 440 Exit 11B, Raleigh, North Carolina, 27604, United States
Super 8 Raleigh North East
Orbitz.com Booking.com Expedia.com

Satisfaction Terrible

More about Raleigh

city marketcity market

Camp KelloggCamp Kellogg

Exterior 2Exterior 2

The sign says it allThe sign says it all

Travel Tips for Raleigh

Try (eastern) North Carolina style barbecue

by b1bob

As I pointed out on my USA page, there are many different styles of barbecue. Eastern North Carolina style (vinegar based) is my favourite. Some folks put coleslaw on their barbecue (I personally don't). The best way to eat it is unadorned on a bun with fries and hush puppies (fried balls of cornread) on the side.

Yet another quality steakhouse to visit!

by gordonilla about Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar

Whilst out shopping with a colleague at the Crabtree Valley Mall - I came across this restaurant as i was looking for Barnes & Nobel. All I can say is that the staff are excellent and food is second to none.

Sadly, I had to cut my visit short as I found that the supplier we were in discussion with that day had brought their staff to eat there too.

However it was a great place to visit and I will go back and have a less interrupted visit. The menu is excellent - large and SMALL steaks available from this restaurant.

A quite dinner for four!

by gordonilla about Bloomsbury Bistro

I was asked to join some colleagues for a dinner; and it was quite a good experience. The restaurant is not that large, but it is comfortable and the staff are friendly and professional.

There is a bar area and a main dining room; there is also another dining area for functions (I think so anyway).

The clientele were very mixed and the atmosphere was pleasant. I must admit, that as I looked around the dining area, it brought back images of all the American detective series I have watched over the years. So I suspect it was a kind of traditional decor that was present. I had a ceasar salad, followed by the organic turkey medallions - excellent choice as it turned out. Dessert is fairly standard, but very enjoyable.

confederate womans memorial

by doug48

located on the grounds of the north carolina state capitol is the north carolina confederate womans memorial. this memorial honors the role and sacrifice of north carolina women during the civil war.

A Place I Can Call Home

by nyonnetti

"Southern Living"

My life began in Detroit, Michigan where I was born and lived till I was about 6 years old. My dad got a job with IBM in New York and we relocated there. I was essentially raised in Woodstock, NY from age 6 and I stayed in upstate NY until I was 22 years old. In my teen rebellious years I did live in Arizona with Grandma but didn't stay long enough to call it home.
Raleigh has become a place I can finally call home- we have been here for 10 years and it is where I began my family. My daughter is a true "southern belle" and I am so blessed that we were able to settle here. What is so awesome about this area is that we are surrounded by so much to do. We are 2 hours from the Ocean and beaches, 2 hours from the mountains, and in the center of a thriving city that has so much to offer.

Comments