The most horrifying disgusting , dirty place I have ever seen. Dirty Stained Sheets and Pillows , Dirty Towels with FECES on the ones on the floor . NOT CLEANED or vacuumed it looked like at least a year . Doors /windows don't lock, Smokers room and extremely offensive . NOT ONE REDEEMING Quality . TV Broken, Microwave , Coffee Pot every single thing was broken . We left as I wouldn't TOUCH a thing in a place like this let alone sleep here , the clerk argued about refunding our money but finally gave in . I wouldn't have stayed even if we didn't get the money back , sleeping on dirt would be better than this place . Holy COW I will report to Board of Health , I'm shocked no one has or if anyone has that this place is allowed to stay open , it's an absolute Health Hazard . DO NOT STAY HERE !!!!
Latest Rocky Mount hotel reviews