70 SAPPHIRE VALLEY ROAD, Sapphire, NC 28774
Booking.com Priceline.com Travelocity

More about Sapphire Valley Resort

Cady's new North America Page

by Cady

I have been to Anaheim CA, LAX & Disney Land & Universal Studies; I have been to Orlando Fl & Walt Disney World, Universal Studies,US Isle of Adventure, Sea World, Busch & Cypress Gardens, Winter Park,Miami Beach, MIA;Georgia:Atlanta,Stone Mountain,Six Flags over GA, Coca-Cola Museum,Peach Tree Plaza, Hard Rock Cafe, Planet Hollywood, I have a Brick at 1996 Olympic Park.Also I have been to the Atlanta Zoo, Shopping& to Pro Bass World.I own a Timeshare at Lake Tara III in Carrollton, Ga.Dalonaga, an old gold rush town at the beginning of the Appalachian Trail,I have also been on the Blue Ridge Pwky.;North Carolina: Smoky Mountain National Park, Gatlinburg,Pidgeon Forge & Dollywood, Crossville,Chattanooga,Lookout MTN,Aquarium Nashville & Opryland;Knoxville & Zoo,Lake Lure in the Appalacian MTNS.;Denver,CO& Rain Forest Cafe at Cherry Hill Mall: Dulles VA airport has a nice airplane store;South Carolina at Keowee, & Senecca at Sapphire Valley Resort digging in the sapphire mine & experienceing the Fall Foliage;Texas:Dallas,The Kennedy Museum in the Restored West End of Dallas. & Houston,Six Flags Astroworld, Pappas Resuarant is the best place to eat around Greenspoint.Las Vegas 1988 before the newest attractions.I live in Alabama in Birmingham & Mobile.
The Alabama Fan Club at Ft Payne is a Treat. In Gulf Shores there is fishing,Outlet Mall Shopping,& THE BEACH. At Daupin Island there is Ft Gaines with a ferry ride across the bay to Ft Morgan.In Theodore there is Bellingrath Gardens best time to visit is in the fall to see the Chrysthemums.A Reconstructed Ft Conde the Location of the founding Ft of Mobile is the Welcome Center.Visit Mobile on VT.Lots to Do, but it's real rainy in July the rainest month, LAte Aug may see Tropical Weather to disrupt your out door plans.
I have also been to Mississippi, I have Folks There.Also, I have been to New Orleans: Zoo, Lake Ponchatrain, The French Quarters, Farmers Market;JAX Brewery turned Mall, The River Landing and on the Trolley Car. I tend to prefer trips off the Beaten Path.There is a lot to do & see in North America, A lot of Historical Places to visit in Mobile our 300 year old city & other places in the Deep South. There are many more places I intend to visit when I have time.
I also went to NYC in Y2K with Friends & coworkers, We went to the Statue of Liberty, Bloomingdales,Times Square, we stayed at the Milford Plaza a few blocks from the Square. We saw 2 Broadway Shows, Annie Get Your Gun & Miss Saigon. To get discount tickets, visit Tickets, Tickets, Tickets, at Times Square as soon as you arrive,Also visit the visitors center for other specials.The most fun though was the shuttle ride from the Airport, you meet interesting people and an unusual tour across the Bridges, Thru Harlem or whereever you co passengers need to go.IT is cheaper than a cab & more fun.I have the advantage of being an Airline Employee so I do not need Air Travel, except that I am unemployed since 911 because United Express/ACA left Mobile, Al in Oct 2001. I have a degree in Leisure Services-Commercial Recreation & Tourism. So, I can do my own travel planning as well as give advice to others.
Be aware of what's around you.Travel Light! It is too much trouble to take more than you need, many hotels now have the essentials like hair dryers & ironing boards in your rooom as well as laundry service.Carry a folded extra bag to bring home interesting finds and remember if traveling by air there is a limit on #of bags that can be checked as well as size restrictions for carry ons & checked luggage for some airlines. Get there early because of extra time needed for Travel Check-in & Security to Gates. Be Courtesy to your fellow Travelers by not arriving at the last minute and expecting to get your way,Ie seats, boarding after boarding cut off. Even if the plane is still at the gate there are a number of measures that have to be taken by the crews on the ground & in-flight to assure you travel safety.If you tend to keep to your on schedule travel BY CAR! Hope to visit your city soon

Comments