Mast Farm Inn

2543 Broadstone Road, PO Box 704, Valle Crucis, North Carolina, 28691, United States
The Mast Farm Inn
Travelocity Hotels.com

More about Mast Farm Inn

The Mast Farm Inn is a great place to stay

by TripAdvisor Member Chamois5

The Mast Farm Inn is a great place to stay in Valle Crucis. It is a beautiful setting and the inn is extremely nice and charming. Our room was quiet, spacious and comfortable. The breakfast was fabulous. I would definitely stay there again.

A truly magical weekend

by TripAdvisor Member ltbaker1

Sandra and her team/family do such a wonderful job managing this place. My fiance and I stayed there (in the Cherry Room). Actually, I proposed to my fiance there. Sandra was so helpful in making the evening truly special. We now have a place where we can always return to relive the moment we got engaged!

The inn is great. As stated above we stayed in the Cherry Room. Very posh accomodations. Huge tub in the attached private bathroom was great. Bed was exquisitely comfortable. The stove in the bedroom was especially nice since it was so cold and rainy when we were there.

The food at the Mast Farm Inn is phenomenal. We ate there on Friday night for dinner and it was one of the best meals I've had in a while that wasn't prepared at home. In fact, we ate at another restaraunt in the area on Saturday night and, on comparison, I'd say Mast Farm Inn wins hands down. The breakfasts were, needless to say, terrific.

I would recommend a weekend at Mast Farm Inn to anyone who enjoys the B&B experience. Truly a blessed place run by some wonderful people.

Luke B.
Concord, NC

Cleaning charge tacked onto bill!

by TripAdvisor Member Flaze

We stayed at the Mast Farm Inn last week, two couples in the "Grainery" suite. Upon checkout, we were charged an additional $35.00 fee for "cleaning". First of all, that was not included in their quote, and secondly the cleaning amounted to someone making the beds and bringing fresh towels- no vacuuming or cleaning of the bathroom. What hotel charges extra to clean your room? Just padding the bill. Really soured the experience for us.

Absolutely Wonderful!

by TripAdvisor Member Shanshp

We recently stayed at the Mast Farm Inn over the Thanksgiving holiday. Everything could not have been more wonderful. The room was comfortable and delightful. The staff were friendly and helpful. The in-house restaurant was fantastic, and they catered to my vegetarian needs; the wine pairings were also perfect! Thank you for a wonderful stay. Shannon and Shabab

Lovely!

by TripAdvisor Member travelbug7629

The Mast Farm Inn is a beautiful spot - loved it! The house is beautiful and historic. We booked one of the less expensive rooms, and were able to upgrade to a larger room for the same price. The walls are not well-insulated, so if you have loud people next to you or if you are next to the road you will hear a little noise, but that was the only downside. It is within very easy driving distance of ski slopes and good restaurants. Hope to return again soon!

A Great Escape

by TripAdvisor Member TheHonestOpinion

We just recently returned from the Mast Farm Inn from a long weekend celebrating our anniversary. The cabin was very nice and perfect for the two of us. It had a great rustic feel to it, but with all the wanted and needed amenities. Not to forget the flip switch gas furnace for the cold winter nights. The view from our window was gorgeous with a pond and the melting snow. Our cabin was tucked away towards the woods and provided a nice quiet experience. The breakfast gave us something to look forward to in the mornings, served at just the right time and not too early. There is always something sweet and something salty to begin the day. The people were very friendly and helpful. We took advantage of the nearby attractions during the day on nearby ski slopes, wildlife refuge, hiking and downtown Boone shopping. For anyone who enjoys driving, renting one of the Club Ferdinand Porsches for these twisty mountain roads is so much fun and a must! We hope to return this summer to see the Mast Farm Inn and surroundings in full bloom. Dr. S

Charming, yet elegant

by TripAdvisor Member mouseRD

My husband & I recently spent a lovely weekend at the Mast Farm Inn in Valle Crucis. At first, I had thought about staying in Blowing Rock, but I am so glad we stayed in the open countryside of Valle Crucis; the air was so fresh & clean!
We loved our room, the Cousin Sarah, up on the third floor , & never tired of gazing out from our windowseat at the beautiful & rustic Loom House. We enjoyed a wonderful dinner meal there our first evening & breakfast was also a real treat! Thanks to Danielle, Sandra, Guytano, Renae, Zach, Ken, Pedron for making our stay so unique & wonderful.

Great Accommodations!!!!!!!

by TripAdvisor Member DIANNATRIPS

I highly recommend!!!! Great detail was given to the decor of each room and the accomodations were sooooooo comfortable! The best night sleep I have had away from home. The staff were very friendly and accommodating. We were a group of 6 and everyone enjoyed their stay immensely. We plan on returning.

Not quite Right

by TripAdvisor Member RD5590

This is a very nicely restored farm with beautifully appointed rooms. However, there are a few bumps in the road. The evening dining hours are limited and non-existent on certain days. Its easy to make a reservation and not realize this fact. The nearest place to eat is then several miles away. The directions we got from the staff were vague and so we had difficulty finding their recommendation. Breakfast is a one option affair that was decidely odd. Good coffee and a single pastry, followed by a strange omelette with corn and covered in a ? sauce. All of it somewhat cool. Just edible. This was accompanied on the same plate with a piece of fried bratwurst. Strange and inedible by my standards. I asked for and got a single additional biscuit which was good. Jam was not homemade but from the usual single serve plastic. So all in all, quite a mixed review.

RonH

The main entrance to the storeThe main entrance to the store

The store is incredibly packed with so many itemsThe store is incredibly packed with so many items

Valle Crucis InnValle Crucis Inn