Comfort Inn Washington

#2 of 7 hotels in Washington
Good (3.0 out of 5.0) 1 review
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Based on 79 reviews
Compare best prices from top travel partners Travelocity
grandmaR's Profile Photo

Good (3.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on February 19, 2011

I wanted to take the historic walking tour of Washington NC, but we were going to get there too late to get a map of the tour. We were going to try it, but we didn't see where we were to turn to get to the town so we ended up going across a series of bridges which were not on the GPS maps. The GPS did not say anything. We turned around and finally checked into the hotel about 1630.

Unique Quality: The hotel was comfortable although I did hear noise from other occupants from time to time. Our room had a microwave and dorm fridge in addition to two beds. They also had free wi-fi

The bathroom had a separate sink area from the tub and shower, which was good, as Bob could be shaving and I could use the toilet without disturbing him. But the toilet was not seated properly and had one of those crappy plastic seats that they all seem to use now, so when I sat down, everything would shift under me.

They had a nice breakfast in the morning which included waffles that you make yourself, pastries, hot and cold cereal, hard boiled eggs and juices including cranberry.

Nearby Comfort Inn Washington

• Pets Allowed
  • Continental Breakfast
  • Free High Speed Internet

Washington Travel Forum

Need advice about Washington, North Carolina? Visit the Travel Forum for Washington and ask our Answer Gurus.

Washington Travel Guide