1636 Carolina Ave, Washington, NC 27889

Expedia.com Booking.com Priceline.com

Satisfaction Average

• grandmaR's Profile Photo

Comfortable

I wanted to take the historic walking tour of Washington NC, but we were going to get there too late to get a map of the tour. We were going to try it, but we didn't see where we were to turn to get to the town so we ended up going across a series of bridges which were not on the GPS maps. The GPS did not say anything. We turned around and finally checked into the hotel about 1630.

Unique Quality: The hotel was comfortable although I did hear noise from other occupants from time to time. Our room had a microwave and dorm fridge in addition to two beds. They also had free wi-fi

The bathroom had a separate sink area from the tub and shower, which was good, as Bob could be shaving and I could use the toilet without disturbing him. But the toilet was not seated properly and had one of those crappy plastic seats that they all seem to use now, so when I sat down, everything would shift under me.

They had a nice breakfast in the morning which included waffles that you make yourself, pastries, hot and cold cereal, hard boiled eggs and juices including cranberry.

Comments