The Dry Ridge Inn

26 Brown Street, Weaverville, North Carolina, 28787, United States

More about The Dry Ridge Inn

A beautiful and wonderful place

by TripAdvisor Member CAT07

This was my second trip to the Dry Ridge Inn. The first was last fall with my husband. We thoroughly enjoyed the entire experience. Kris and Howard are wonderful. I came back in June with my girlfriend to celebrate our birthdays. She loved it as much as I did. Not only is the B&B wonderful, but the entire town of Weaverville is so friendly. I would highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for a relaxing, pleasant experience. And, bring your appetites for breakfast. Kris is a fantastic chef, and Howard is the best waiter I have ever had!

CAT
Spring, Texas

Great place to stay

by TripAdvisor Member DBY1061

Dry Ridge Inn ; was a great place to stay

The accomidations were just right for us. We wanted something different than a Hotel we wanted something unique. Thats what we got the quite and peaseful setting was great. We were their on a bike trip with another couple . We choose the Harley room it was perfect for us. We took day trips to the Blue Ridge Parkway , it was a good day trip to Grandfather Mountain.We came back in the evening to some soothing music ,setting on the front porch talking about are ride it was the end to a perfect day. We stayed 2 nights it was great. A big thanks to Howard & Kristen . ALSO TO ADD THE BREAKFAST WERE GREAT!!!
THANKS AGIAN
DAVID Y

Best part of our vacation!

by TripAdvisor Member nellie59

The Dry Ridge Inn was the best part of our vacation. My husband was able to totally relax in the warm and inviting atmosphere. My two teenage daughters loved learning the history of the house. They each found a cozy spot and began to write imaginary stories all about the Inn. We look forward to returning in the fall. We are planning to find an open weekend and revisit this lovely spot.

Inviting Retreat

by TripAdvisor Member Intoalltheworld

We had an incredible time and felt we were visiting Howard and Kristen in their home as we felt so welcomed yet it was a private retreat. Thanks for all the attention to detail. We have and will continue to recommend the Dry Ridge Inn to anyone staying in the Weaverville/Asheville area.

~Lisa and Robin

One Night at the Dry Ridge Inn

by TripAdvisor Member kabney

This was our first B & B experience so we didn't know quite what to expect. We haven't stayed in one in the past because we are kind of private people and we enjoy our independance. Staying in a B & B did require that we be up by a certain time in order to be down for breakfast but privacy was not an issue. The Dry Ridge Inn was very pretty. Our room was spacious and decorated in a very charming way. It might sound odd but, because of the experience we had the next night in a different B & B, one of the highest praises that I can give it is that it was spotless. Clean is very important to me and the Inn and most especiallly our room was very clean. The town of Weaverville has very, very little to offer but it would be a nice quiet out-of-the-way place to stay if you were visiting Asheville. We would definately stay here again.

Lovely!

by TripAdvisor Member JandJNewYork

Thank you to the Dry Ridge Inn for introducing us to Weaverville hospitality! We enjoyed our four day stay there very much. The Inn is
quiet and beautifully decorated. Our room was clean, cozy, relaxing and comfortable. The breakfast was delicious and a super start to the
day! (Kristen really knows how to feed people! You won't need lunch after one of her complete breakfasts!) Howard and Kristen took time to orient us to the area and give us tips on how to navigate certain places. Weaverville was full of nice things to do and places to eat.
Asheville is just a ten minute drive away. I would most definitely stay at the Dry Ridge Inn during future visits to Western North Carolina. In fact, I don't think I'd stay anywhere else! After a long
day of fun it's a great place to escape, rest and reflect on the beauty of where you are.

Loved the Bed & Breakfast

by TripAdvisor Member mandy1950

Thanks Dry Ridge Inn for making our first stay at a Bed & Breakfast a wonderful experience. You made our stay in your beautiful town warm and relaxing. No matter were we go on vacation from now on we will stay at a B&B. Your warm hospitatily was the highpoint of our stay. You get a Five Star rating from our visit. Thanks again and we will definitely be back again.

Curtis & Mary Moore
Whitesville, WV

Delightfull Stay at Dry Ridge Inn

by TripAdvisor Member travtn

Thank you for a delightful stay at the Dry Ridge Inn during the weekend of October 19-21. We thoroughly enjoyed our entire weekend, especially the stay at your Bed and Breakfast. The rooms were beautiful and we especially enjoyed staying in the attic room, "Harley"! The breakfasts were not only delicious, but beautifully served and our every need was catered to in a most gracious fashion.

We have already begun to share our good experience with our friends and will plan to return to the Dry Ridge Inn when we're back in the Weaverville area.

Thanks for a wonderful time, and for providing such a gracious "home away from home". We loved it!

We Loved it here

by TripAdvisor Member dancerHiltonHead_SC

Howard and Kristen made us feel right at home from the moment we arrived. They were more than ready for any questions about the area both current (restaurants, directions,etc.) and historical (they shared a number of very interesting stories about the area). The room (the Dora) was WONDERFUL, and each morning was started in a great way by a scrumptious home cooked breakfast. It was a very special way to spend our 12th anniversary. We have already recommended the Dry Ridge Inn to all our family and friends. We especially enjoyed the ammenities like wine, soft drinks, CD/DVD library, and the chocolate chip cookies for the road.

Lovely and peaceful !

by TripAdvisor Member denisewalker12

We stayed here for our honeymoon and it was a very tranquil and relaxing experience- the innkeepers were wonderful and Kristen is a fabulous cook!

Comments