Satisfaction Very Good
Value Score Poor Value
Good For Families
For those with sufficient...
For those with sufficient funds, I have found the Holiday Inn to be the most interesting place. It is in the southwest part of Fargo, where the mall and most of the more interesting restaurants are. Within a short drive is a Barnes and Noble, an Indian and Mexican restaurant of adequate quality, and the very servicable West Acres Mall. Don't forget the blackjack!
Unique Quality: Indoor pool, blackjack, gym, across the street from West Acres mall.
Directions: Just west of I-29 on the 13th Street exit. Close to most of the chain restaurants known to Man and God. Across the street from a pretty okay mall.
Popular Hotels in Fargo
4351 17th Ave S, Fargo
101 Broadway, Fargo
1921 44th Street S.W., Fargo
1635 42nd Street SW, I-29 & I-94, Fargo
Explore the World
- Mission Inn of Pismo Beach
- L'Hotel Nina et Convention Center
- Artmore Hotel
- The Harbour Hotel & Residence Dubai
- Radisson Blu Resort & Spa, Malta Golden Bay
- The Fairmont Royal York
- Holiday Inn Midtown 57th Street
- Citigate King George Square Brisbane
- Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Historic District
- North Sydney Harbourview Hotel
- Castle Kona Reef
- Chanticleer Motor Lodge
- Marriott's StreamSide Aspen at Vail
- Holiday Inn Downtown