Satisfaction Very Good
Value Score Poor Value
Good For Business
would not recomend
We've stayed at Radisson Hotels all over the country, mostly for business. This was by far the worst. Needs to be updated- with some taste.
Did not care for how the management ran the place, and treated the employees. However most of the employees were very friendly and helpful, just don't ask management anything- they are too busy.
For our next stay we will most likely stay elsewhere. There are better Hotels for the money in Fargo.
Business address for those visiting Fargo
My last stay was in 2000. Think big, downtown, a bit on the sterile side. It is an easy walk from Meritcare, the 600-pound gorilla of Fargo medicine and the economic machine that is the city's biggest employer. It is very nice to stay there, I have no complaints except that it looks like a whole lot of other downtown "nicest place in town" hotels in other cities.
Unique Quality: Incredible views that go on forever over the prairies.
Convenient to all the downtown businesses.
A very nice restaurant.
Directions: Downtown across from the Civic Center.
Stayed at the Radisson Hotel,...
Stayed at the Radisson Hotel, in the heart of downtown. Nice hotel, friendly staff, and great restaurant inside.
Paid $109 USD for executive room
Directions: 201 FIFTH STREET
NORTH FARGO, ND 58102
Popular Hotels in Fargo
4351 17th Ave S, Fargo
101 Broadway, Fargo
1921 44th Street S.W., Fargo
1635 42nd Street SW, I-29 & I-94, Fargo
Explore the World
- Westin Bonaventure Hotel And Spa
- Wyndham Garden Bakersfield
- ITC Sonar Kolkata (Calcutta)
- Meriton Serviced Apartments Gold Coast
- Broadway Hotel
- Country Comfort Greenway Hotel
- Trianon Palace Versailles, A Waldorf Astoria Hotel
- Surfside Resort & Suites
- Grand China Princess Hotel
- The Ffort Radisson Resort
- Four Points by Sheraton Hagerstown
- Blue Bay Club Los Angeles Locos-All Inclusive
- Coconut Bay Beach Resort
- Kennedy Hotel (Via Filippo Turati 62 64 Lazio )