1635 42nd Street SW, I-29 & I-94, Fargo, North Dakota, 58103, United States

Ramada Plaza Fargo Hotel and Conference Center
Orbitz.com Expedia.com Booking.com

• riorich55's Profile Photo

Located Right Across the Street from Fargo Mall

This is the 2nd time I've stayed here while on business in the Fargo, North Dakota area. Both times the stays were very satisfactory. This stay was only for one night so I did not get to use any of the hotel facilities other then having breakfast in the restaurant in the morning.

The rooms are larger then usual. My room consisted of a a King Size Bed, TV, table and chair and pretty much everything else you would expect from a chain hotel like the Ramada. Each room had an in room safe and the only downer was that the hotel charged you .$1.00 + .10 tax for the safe whether you used it or not.

The second picture shows the very nice indoor pool area complete with water slide. There is also a whirlpool and sauna. The exercise room is right off the pool area which is about average.

For breakfast I had a huge bowl of oatmeal complete with brown sugar and very fresh raisins on the side. I could only finish about 1/2 the bowl. The amazing part was that it only cost $1.75. In other hotels I have stayed at on business you could expect a minimum of a $3.00 charge and more then likely closer to $5.00 in most instances. A medium size glass of fresh squeezed orange juice was also $1.75. Very good value for the money.

• fargoman's Profile Photo

Top Hotels in Fargo

This is one of the newest (and largest) hotels in Fargo. Any celeb's that do vist Fargo generally stay here. I've stayed in the same room as Garth Brooks.

Directions: Near West Acres Mall