Rodeway Inn Fargo

Rodeway Inn
Orbitz.com Booking.com Travelocity

Satisfaction Average

More about Fargo

The Temperature is What?The Temperature is What?

River Front area on Moorhead sideRiver Front area on Moorhead side

Red River flows north hereRed River flows north here

friendliest city of N.Dfriendliest city of N.D

The club I went to in Fargo .....

by kevarms

many years ago (1989) .... is it still open? All I can remember is it was in some kind of industrial or commercial area (not downtown) and it was called something like Rockin' 50s

Re: The club I went to in Fargo .....

by Seabiscuit

Oh, God, I've been 'sussed out'. Yes, I was there. I installed KVLY, and *had* to have an evening out. Yeppers, it was 'downtown', (and in a *really* crappy area)! Lemme think of the name... I'll come up w/ it....
Jeff-

RE: The club I went to in Fargo .....

by my2kids

I believe this was called "The Rock" and it was open for sometime. Sadly - I myself had to check tonight because I had forgotten all about it - It is now closed.

Location was on on 42nd. Street = just s few blocks away from 13th Ave.
I remember going there a few times while my husband and I were dating.

Travel Tips for Fargo

Locals talk normally

by Sugarzero

I have lived in the Fargo Moorhead Community since I was 5 years old. Not only do we not say things such as "uuf-da" or "for neat" as was posted before me, but we are continually irritated by newcomers who try to talk that way. If you want to make friends easily in Fargo, DO NOT try to speak this way. It is like trying to make friends with someone who is African American for example by saying things like "homie" or whatever other stereotypical thing you can think of. Please, PLEASE do not speak like that!!!!

Fargo's Walk of Fame

by my2kids

Located at the Fargo Visitors Center, the "Grain Elevator", located at exit 348 of Interstate 94.

The "Celebrity Walk of Fame" outside the Visitors Center with star signatures, hand and foot prints in cement .

Walk the Walk and see celebrities from movies, music, politics and literature like Neil Diamond, The Moody Blues, Trisha Yearwood, Dr. Ruth, Dr. Norman Vincent Peale and George W. Bush.

Fargo Walk Of Fame

Stop and stretch your legs on our on your way to go shopping at the West Acres Mall - It doesn't take long to walk the "Walk of Fame".

Thunder Road Family Fun

by my2kids

Not just for kids; Adults can have fun too on the Go-karts, Play a round of Adventure Golf, Arcade, Try your hand swinging the bat in the Batting Cages, or rent one of the Party Rooms.

My husband and I enjoy hitting a few rounds of golf by the volcano waterfalls. But be sure to bring bug spray in the summer - the Mosquitos are fiesty and many.

Such nice people!!!

by jadex

This city is trying to grow. I only hope that with growth the natives stay as nice as they are now. They have one of the most informative (actually useful information for tourists) websites I have found.

Comments