Comfort Stay & Suites

Tags

Family Travel School Holidays Budget Travel
See Amenities

STAY STAY AWAY MOTEL

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on December 28, 2007

I was recently in Cincinnati for a few days, visiting family. We arrive in the early afternoon. I decide to get a motel room. Back in the day there was a Days Inn near UC that was pretty decent. We called and they had rooms and the price was right (39.00) I rode past the place several times looking for the Days Inn sign. Finally I pulled into 2880 Central Parkway and realized that the name was changed to Comfort Stay? This place is a total mess. I felt like I walked into the Twilight Zone. The elevator was scary, you could see out the door as it moved. The front desk personnel looked like recovering alcoholics. The cleaning staff is a joke, the room was filthy and sparely furnished, and it had a bed, a small desk, an old TV with cable. Everything in the place was old and looked like it was painted, instead of repairing it .The shower curtain was filthy; I went to the desk and demanded a change. I was told it would be done. It was not, I when out for dinner came back. As was we started getting ready for bed, we had visitors THE PLACE HAS ROACHES. We packed our stuff and when to the front desk and demanded a refund. The front desk personnel told me that I waited to late for a refund and offered me another room, they repeatly said, they had no roaches. I gave up and left, I finally found a nice motel, out in Sharonville at a substantial cost increase, but it was worth it. Whatever you do don't waste your money here. The address is 2880 Central Parkway, Cincinnati; this neighborhood is bad and very seedy. STAY FAR AWAY, FAR AWAY.

Unique Quality: None , this place is nasty

Directions: UC area , Central Parkway off I 75

rckenney's Profile Photo

Stay Away From Here

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on March 30, 2005

This place is a toal mess, no cable tv even though the ad says they have it. The front desk personnel are more worried about their personal phone calls than your needs. The cleaning staff is a joke, the room was filthy and the sheets weren't changed went to the desk and demanded a change. Whatever you do don't waste your money here. The address is 2880 Central Parkway, Cincinnati.

Nearby Comfort Stay & Suites

Comfort Stay & Suites

• Comfort Stay Hotel
  • Comfort Stay Motel

Address: 2880 Central Parkway, (formerly Days Inn), Cincinnati, Ohio, 45225, United States

Amenities at Comfort Stay & Suites

• Business Services
  • Pets Allowed
  • Free High Speed Internet

Cincinnati Travel Forum

Need advice about Cincinnati, Ohio? Visit the Travel Forum for Cincinnati and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Cincinnati hotel reviews

Cincinnati Bengals
William Howard Taft National Historic Site
Southern Ohio's Public Market
Things to Do
I'd Rather just Make a Burger at Home!
Malton Art Gallery - World Class Art Gallery
great vegan/veggie food
Restaurants
Small seized and very tasty
P&G Headquarters