Holiday Inn Cincinnati - I-275 North

3855 Hauck Rd., I-275 at Rt. 42, Exit 46, Sharonville, Ohio, 45241, United States
HolidayInn.com Booking.com Travelocity

Satisfaction Average

More about Cincinnati

desert plater - so gooddesert plater - so good

View from topView from top

Sent from great Ohio friendsSent from great Ohio friends

Ronald Walker Light TowerRonald Walker Light Tower

Breakfast with the Characters at Kings Island

by jekyllandhans

Hello, what do you guys think about Kings Island at Mason? My family and I are planning to go there and we have little kids with us. I went to their website and saw Breakfast with the Characters. The cost for Adult meal is $13.9 and $7.99 for Jr/Sr. It runs from 9:00am until 10:30am. There is also one complimentary photo with the characters. Considering park food is more expensive than food outside of the park, isn't this a good deal?

Re: Breakfast with the Characters at Kings Island

by wabIV

I agree, this is a great deal. In addition your children will will have so fun having breakfast with the characters and you will have the photo to treasure for years to come. This will be a great family outing! Have fun!

Travel Tips for Cincinnati

The Fairmount Girls

by BeatChick

My favorite local band! Almost an all-girl ensemble, they are known for the swirly, rhythmic pop which reminds me of a cross between the Go-go's & Sleater-Kinney, if you can imagine that.

Besides playing keyboard, Melissa Fairmount also worked at being the chef de cuisine at the Brown House Café which was JUST 2 minutes down the road from where I live, but unfortunately that place is now closed. However, it was cool getting to know one of the bandmembers of a fave band! I love seeing the Fairmount Girls & I've seen them 3 times at the Southgate House!

Cincinnati Tip

by Kindberg37

One of the times I was visiting Heidi we started running every night. I remember loving the fact that we could run all over her neighborhood without worrying about what might happen to us. It was reassuring to know we were safe outside at night.

Visitors to Cincinnati are...

by pat110

Visitors to Cincinnati are usually surprised by our reaction if we did not hear or understand something. Instead of common reactions such as 'I beg your pardon?' or 'Would you repeat that?', the usual response from a Cincinnatian is 'Please?' which means the same thing as I beg your pardon or would your repeat that? Most visitors wonder, 'PLEASE WHAT?'

Great American Ballpark

by KaiM

Cincinnati has the newest Major League baseball stadium in the nation. So if you are interested in US sports, you should visit a ballgame of the Cincinnati Reds. Their brand-new stadium called "Great American Ballpark" opened for the 2003 season, which started in April. The new ballpark has 42,000 seats and is located directly at the Ohio riverfront.

Covington - Basilica of the Assumption

by BeatChick

St. Mary's Cathedral Basilica of the Assumption, serves as the seat of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Covington, Kentucky, and as the parish of St. Mary's. This beautiful cathedral is a smaller-scale model of Nôtre Dame in Paris except that the Kings of Judah statues & the Saints statues are missing (you won't find the headless St. Denis holding his own head here!) But the Gothic stylings & the gargoyles are all included here.

The project for this cathedral commenced in 1894 & was completed in 1915 and is only one of 35 minor basilicas in the U.S.

Address: