Drury Inn & Suites Findlay

Tags

Family Travel
See Amenities

BED BUGS!!!

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on August 1, 2014

I frequently stay at this hotel on business for extended periods of time (weeks to months). I checked into the hotel on June 23, 2014 and immediately began noticing bites on my arms, wrists, and hands. I speculated the bites may be attributed to bed bugs but was unable to locate any at the time. The bites continued to persist. On July 14, 2014 I woke up in the middle of the night and upon turning on the light I identified a bug crawling on me. I killed the bug and was able to determine it was a bed bug. I called the attendant at the front desk and when she arrived she confirmed that it was in fact a bed bug. I spent many hours drying, washing, and re-drying my belonging in order to prevent bringing bed bugs back to my home and family.

The Drury Inn proceeded to turn the incident over to their insurance company, Broadspire, who was extremely rude and combative. Broadspire even went as far as to suggest that I may have brought the bed bug to the hotel and indicated it was not their issue. Despite the fact that I had possession and pictures of the dead bed bug found in my bed at the Drury Inn and photo documentation of a month’s worth of bed bug bites the hotel refused to reimburse me for my stay.

BED BUGS/POOR CUSTOMER SERVICES!!!!

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on August 1, 2014

Very nice hotel.

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on July 14, 2010

Very nice hotel. Our room was wonderful! We used the fold out couch-bed, which was a great addition. The free breakfast and snacks were great. My kids really enjoyed it, and the price was amazing. The only negative aspect was that the pool was very small, but other than that the hotel was great. I recommend it to anyone passing though or just looking for a little family getaway!

Unique Quality: Good price, nice-looking, friendly staff.

Dymphna1's Profile Photo

Wonderful hotel

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on April 21, 2009

They have a small bar where you get 3 free drinks with your say. But the bar is only open from 4pm - 7pm.

The staff was very helpful and pleasant.

Unique Quality: There is a small pool. It is located in a way that 1/2 of inside and 1/2 is outside. It is not big enough to do laps in.

There is also a small exercise room.

Directions: Just off the interstate - easy to find

• Suites
  • Continental Breakfast
  • Free High Speed Internet

Findlay Travel Forum

Need advice about Findlay, Ohio? Visit the Travel Forum for Findlay and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Findlay hotel reviews