918 Second Ave., Gallipolis, Ohio, 45631, United States

• A Great Value For Your Money

My husband and I visited Gallipolis during President's Day weekend. As usual, my husband likes to go to every hotel in the area to see which one is the best. We just couldn't believe how crazy some of the room rates were. Not to name any hotels, but some of them went all the up to $90 per night for the two of us!! What a rip-off. Once we drove a little bit further, we found a quiet hotel called the William Ann. Needless to say, they only charged us $50 plus tax. I mean.. atleast that was reasonable. To be honest, I thought their room was much bigger and better than the ones of the other hotels we looked at. We even had a refrigerator, a microwave, local phone calls, and high speed internet at no extra cost.

Unique Quality: The thing I liked best about the William Ann Motel was the fact that it is located in downtown. It was extremely quiet. There was a Little Caesar's and another restaurant right across the street. Most importantly, the hotel was only a mile away from my sister's house.

Directions: Located on SR 7.

Comments