Kings Island Resort & Conference Center

Rank 15 of 21 hotels
in Mason
Terrible (1.0 out of 5.0) 2 reviews

Kings Island Resort Poor Service

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on October 13, 2011

I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. I had made rservations online for a chalet family room. This would accomodate my entire family. When I got to the hotel I was told that none of the chalets were clean and the manager tried to talk me into get a single room with a roll away bed and try to fit 6 people in this. I refused. He then came back and said that they had a clean chalet available. We entered the room and it was clear to see that it was not vacummed. However, we were tired and I just wanted to go to bed. I entered the bath room and there was coffee spilled all over the sink and the commade was very dirty. I called hotel staff and asked if they could give me some cleaning supplies and I would clean the bathroom. The manager brought over some lysol and I cleaned the bathroom. I was so ready for bed and I pulled down the comforter and there was no fitted sheet on the bed. Just a mattress. I drew the line there and called staff and requested another room. They gave me 2 adjoining rooms and we had to pack up all of our bags and move to these rooms. I got home and found out that they have charged my credit card twice for two different amounts. I called hotel and (of course) the accountant is not in and I am still waiting on there phone call back. The pictures of the hotel on the internet look great,,,,,soooo not great. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone.

Unique Quality: indoor pool was very cold

Never Again

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on September 22, 2007

We reserved a room 2 weeks in advance, using hotel online reservation system. We reserved a "Family King Pool Building Smoking", received email conformation and print out of specifics. When we arrived they gave us a "Standard Double (No pool in sight!) Nonsmoking at the same rate! Staff agreed they made mistake but no other rooms available. Would not recommend to anyone and was a real disappointment to our getaway weekend!

Nearby Kings Island Resort & Conference Center

• Business Services
  • Bar / Lounge
  • Free High Speed Internet

Mason Travel Forum

Need advice about Mason, Ohio? Visit the Travel Forum for Mason and ask our Answer Gurus.

Mason Travel Guide