Days Inn Milan/Cedar Point South

11410 State Route 250, I-80/90 & State Rt 250, Milan, Ohio, 44846, United States

Orbitz.com Expedia.com Travelocity

Satisfaction Terrible

• The place ended up being a dump.

Ended up not staying there. The place ended up being a dump. Was told when my husband and I filed a complaint to Days Inn we were told that it was under new ownership. But after reading reviews that go back to 2007 I guess that is what quite a few people have been told for at least a couple of years now. The front desk manager lied to us about being the front desk manager . We found out who he was through another person in the hotels staff. The front desk manager quite inconsiderate, the housekeeping staff does a horrible job at cleaning the room. We had black mold growing on the walls, dirty sheets that had big stains on them, we found hair on the sheets and the room smelled moldy and musty even for a smoking room. My husband checked with the front desk but we did not go into our room. We went out to eat first and when we finally got into room to relax I was horrified at the at what I saw. The decor was awful pee yellow in the bathroom. I guess the carpet in the Hotel itself must have been real bad when housekeeping has to used an extremely strong solution to mask the odor because the solution itself was so strong it was making us sick. Do not recommend this place and will not ever stay there ever. The only thing nice is the picture you see on the web site. Next time we travel anywhere we will check the reviews better.

Unique Quality: None