The Barn Inn Bed and Breakfast

6838 County Road 203, Millersburg, Ohio, 44654, United States

More about The Barn Inn Bed and Breakfast

Great place to Stay

by TripAdvisor Member lovetobid

The Barn INN is a great place to stay, great breakfast, great rooms, and the owners are great people, this is a must stay place for anybody going to the Amish area or just need a place to get away.

Gracious Hosts

by TripAdvisor Member Peteydogohio

Lovely place to stay. We were to stay two nights and bike the trail on Sunday but unfortunately it rained. Our host gladly issued us a gift certificate to use at another time. That thoughtfulness was greatly appreciated. Can't wait to go back for another night.

Breakfast was yummy as well. Nice people, nice place to stay.

Highly recommend "The Barn Inn"

by TripAdvisor Member R-J_Glandorf

The Barn Inn B&B is a very nice place to stay when visiting Holmes County. The rooms are "done up" in various styles, but each is done with great taste. The privacy rivals any hotel, while still maintaining the B&B social aspects. Because of its size, you'll have the opportunity to meet several couples. The hosts, Paul & Loretta, are very gratious and helpful. They will share some really neat places to check out during your stay. We highly recommend The Barn Inn!

Excellent Choice!

by TripAdvisor Member CountryCouple

Not one to ordinarily choose a bed and breakfast, I decided to "take a chance" on The Barn Inn because it sounded unique, and the price was reasonable. It was an excellent choice! The location was lovely; the room was comfortable and nicely furnished; Loretta was a helpful and gracious hostess; the breakfasts wesre absolutely delicious; and the entire atmosphere was relaxing. There were, also, many "extras' that were available to guests (free videos and popcorn, refrigerators for our use, a lovely living room area and much more). A special aspect my husband and I enjoyed was the opportunity to meet other travelers as we shared breakfast together. One morning, when I didn't feel well enough to go to breakfast, Loretta even sent breakfast to my room on a silver platter. We thoroughly enjoyed our visit and would recommend The Barn Inn to anyone traveling to the Holmes County area of Ohio.

The Barn Inn is fantastic

by TripAdvisor Member goodearthga

We only stayed at the Barn Inn for two nights but wish it could have been for a week. Loretta and Paul thought of EVERYTHING to make a stay relaxing and comfortable. Their prices are very reasonable,especially since you get a wonderful home cooked breakfast every morning.
Loretta is such a delight to talk to and you can learn so much about the Amish area from her. My husband and I would love to talk to her again because we thought of more questions on the drive home to Georgia.
I hope we are able to stay at The Barn Inn again and see more of this beautiful and interesting area of Ohio.

Fantastic place to stay!

by TripAdvisor Member bigdrewfus

Wow, what a nice place to stay! This was our first visit ever to a bed and breakfast (and my first visit to Amish country), and we couldn't have asked for a more perfect stay. We paid a little extra for the jacuzzi suite and it was so romantic. We felt right at home with the great country decor and "rustic" feel. Very well kept place with beautiful wooden beams in the great room, where breakfast is served. Speaking of breakfast, the food was delicious. My favorite was the apple cobbler served saturday morning. My mouth is watering just thinking of the fresh apples and cinnamon. Paul and Loretta are great hosts and are available to answer any questions you have and make recommendations for dinner or any other place you might want to visit. Overall, a GREAT trip, and an even better place to stay!

Great hosts, great place to stay

by TripAdvisor Member PeaPrincess

Stayed at The Barn Inn for two nights during the week. The price was very reasonable for the accomodations and full breakfast served. In addition to a great hot breakfast on both mornings, there were always some fresh homemade treats available along with hot coffee and hot tea. Very nice touch.

Our hosts were very friendly, helpful and informative, giving those of us who had never visited Amish country in Ohio a good idea of places to go and the better places to find a good meal.

We enjoyed our stay very much and would definitely stay at the Barn Inn again in the future.

Great B&B

by TripAdvisor Member lnneeley

This was my first stay at a B&B and I would definately do it again. The inn was very well kept, clean, and beautiful. It had the perfect decor for the feel. The inn-keepers were very wonderful and friendly. They were both more than willing to help out with suggestions for things to do in the area and places to go.

Definately recommended!

A great romantic experience

by TripAdvisor Member tommyo61

The room was wonderful, as was the breakfast. Loretta is extremely knowledgeable about the area, and she and Paul are very good hosts.

Comments