Commodore Perry Inn & Suites

TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Based on 70 reviews
Expedia.com Travelocity

DO NOT STAY HERE

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on December 4, 2008

I am not one to complain, but this is the worst hotel I have ever stayed at. I was quoted one price and when I arrived I was given another $40.00 higher. The room was filthy, dirty floors, our bed had stains in it, bathroom had mold, and lets not even talk about the over power smell. The staff are some of the rudest poeple I have ever met. Even though you are paying to stay there they treat you like they are doing you a favor. Don't bother calling the front desk because the clerk is way too busy talking on their cell phone. This place is a complete rip off, I would have rather slept in my car.

DO NOT STAY HERE

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on December 4, 2008

• Continental Breakfast
  • Bar / Lounge
  • Free High Speed Internet

Port Clinton Travel Forum

Need advice about Port Clinton, Ohio? Visit the Travel Forum for Port Clinton and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Port Clinton hotel reviews