328 Toledo Ave., PO Box 597, Put in Bay, Ohio, 43456, United States

Satisfaction Average

• Very disappointing

While this hotel was in a fairly good location it was very overpriced for the quality of the rooms. The staff was not oriented towards customer satisfaction at all. They were extremely strict on their policies and very unwilling to accommodate the changing plans of our group. It seemed as though the employees were out to make our trip unenjoyable from the moment we walked in the door. They were not the least bit understanding to the fact that plans may change on what's supposed to be a relaxing getaway trip and seemed more concerned with trying to get more money out of our stay. I will never stay at this hotel again and strongly recommend that if you and your friends want an enjoyable trip and a comfortable bed to sleep in that you do not stay here either.

• HORRIBLE STAFF

STAY AWAY!! After checking in the rude security manager demanded to search our belongings for alcohol. He said it was policy and being viewed on camera! We had champagne and beer. We had to give it to them or be evicted (nonrefundable). We were humiliated and let them take what they wanted. We had nowhere else to stay and they would not refund our charges if we left. There was no need for this. We are decent people and not riff raff. We not intoxicated. We are 47 year old single parents on vacation on our anniversary. This place obviously has problems and must attract problem customers so they hire bouncers as security. For the price they charge I expected first rate accommodations. I never would have imagined being treated like a piece of dirt. I am humiliated. I can believe it. Dont stay here. For $275/night you can do better.

• south bass island worse food

Didn't stay here, needed a place to feed kids breakfast so ate in restaurant. Wow were we shocked. Prices high and food horrible. I almost went back into the kitchen to teach the cook how to make sausage biscuit and gravy. The kids said even the eggs didn't taste like eggs. Looked like eggs but didn't taste like eggs. tsk tsk. so glad we didn't waste our money staying here. There are a lot of reviews that are good, but I look at the bad ones and when there are more then a few it makes me wonder.

Comments