3309 Milan Rd., Sandusky, Ohio, 44870-0353, United States
Orbitz.com Priceline.com Expedia.com

Satisfaction Poor

More about Econo Lodge Cedar Point South

From the comforts of a luxury...

by gkitzmil

From the comforts of a luxury suite in a resort hotel to the simple pleasures of RV camping life, accommodations at Cedar Point are not your ordinary overnight stay. http://www. edarpoint.com/public/trips/main/resorts/index.cfm

Cedar Point's "Sleeper"!!!

by SeansMom about Clarion Hotel - Sandusky

This is an amazingly wonderful place to stay in Sandusky! We took a mini-vacation to Cedar Point in early August 2004. I booked our room at the Clarion and was a little skeptical about the quality we may encounter due to the old adage, "You get what you pay for". Let me say that we got WAY more than we paid for there! We booked using the AAA rate, and we stayed two nights there. The staff members were all VERY friendly and helpful. The facilities were CLEAN... plenty of towels and toiletries ... VERY large room... GREAT commons areas including indoor pool in the atrium, activities area, and the location was SUPERB... close to EVERYTHING we needed! We bought our tickets at the TOPS market just across from the hotel... $33.95 versus $43.95 at the gate! (The desk clerk clued us in on this!)
We had a GREAT time! BOOK your room at the Clarion in Sandusky! You will be VERY PLEASED! Fantastic indoor recreation area!
Friendly and helpful staff.
SUPERB location.... close to EVERYTHING you could ever need!

Sandusky-Cedar Point Area

by pamychan

"Cedar Point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

This has got to be my favourite park in the whole wide world!!!!!!!!!!! Actually its one of the few parks that i've ever been to but cedar point has made me into a roller coaster dare-devil!

I worked here in the summer season of 2005. And for those of you who are interested in earning some extra cash in the summer break, work at cedar point! You get free rides all day through!!!!! (whenever you are not working). Anyway working here has provided me with many tips on how to make the best out of ur cedar point holiday which I've decided to share with u guys here!!!!

Randall_Burt's Cedar Point Page.

by Randall_Burt

Sandusky is on Lake Erie between Cleveland and Toledo Ohio. Cedar Point is my usual Destination in Sandusky.

New New. Check out www.cedarpoint.com for information on the 15th Coaster that will open summer 2001. The Twister. Hurry, Hurry, Sounds Great.

New Coaster for 2003.....
Check out Cedar Points webcams at address above. Construction has started on a New Ride. Its expected to be a Coaster like the twister but 300-400 Feet High. Wow! Cedar Point is Crazy.But.But. Fun!

Haywood's Ohio (Cedar Point / Sandusky) Page

by Haywood

Cedar Point is the best. A rollercoaster rider's heaven. Bring A lot of money for food & beverages, cause they really get you on those. Most resonable deal for dining while in the park, is the buffet. $12 and change for all you can eat.

Home to Cedar Point & the Lake Erie Islands

by Toughluck

Sandusky is the mid-point of the Lake Erie and Coastal Scenic Byway. Explore this area and enjoy the scenery and the wetlands. Here the byway changes from US 6 & US 20 on the east side of Ohio to US 20 and Ohio 2 to Toledo.

Cedar PointCedar Point

The Millenium Force at Cedar Point!The Millenium Force at Cedar Point!

4th of July fireworks at Cedar Point4th of July fireworks at Cedar Point

Cedar Point ~ America's Rollar Coast!Cedar Point ~ America's Rollar Coast!

Getting to Cedar Point

by garethNZ

Hello, I was hoping to travel to Sandusky from Niagara on a greyhound bus, but read somewhere it drops you no where near any transport to Cedar Point. Is there a better way to get to Cedar Point from Niagara? or can I get easily get there from where ever the greyhound bus stops?
Ta

What about the city?

by ccjebediah

Hi,
There's a job I'm thinking of applying for in Sandusky. It seems every posting on here is about Cedar Point! Would anybody be able to tell me what the city itself is like? Is it a nice place to live?
Thanks,
Chris

RE: What about the city?

by jghayes

Sandusky is a very small town. The area is more of a weekend vacation getaway for people in Cleveland and Toledo especially the areas around Port Clinton, Marblehead, Catawba, the islands, and Huron. A lot of people in Cleveland store their boats or have houses on the Islands or Catawba. Put in Bay island is where the locals go to party in the summer.

The town I like the best is Vermillion. It has a real small town feel. Sandusky itself is all about Cedar Point.
You are only an hour drive from Cleveland or Toledo.

Recommendation for a waterfront hotel for couple-no children

by tallpianogrl

We will be spending only one night in Sandusky. Please recommend a waterfront hotel for a couple with no children. We need restaurant and would like to be able to take an evening boat cruise on Sunday, July 11. Please advise.
Nancy
tallpiangorl@bellsouth.net

Re: Recommendation for a waterfront hotel for couple-no children

by riorich55

I have only been to Sandusky once and from what I remember most hotels are very kids oriented because of the huge amusement park in town.

Re: Recommendation for a waterfront hotel for couple-no children

by Aloe9678

Cedar Point does pretty much run Sandusky. I would find the cruise info first, and then maybe check Hotels.com for what's nearby, since you can map all the locations. Then maybe see if you can get a better deal booking through the hotel itself.

Is there something else specific that you're doing in Sandusky? You might be able to find a hotel in one of the neighboring towns, like Huron.

Comments