1800 Miami Street, At I-75, Exit 199, Toledo, Ohio, 43605, United States

Orbitz.com Travelocity Priceline.com

Satisfaction Terrible

• Never again !!!

My reservations were made online nearly 2 wks before my arrival...my friend and I stayed here for 1 night, traveling from Pittsburgh for a friends wedding. Check in time is after 2pm (check out is 11am.) We ran into some bad thunderstorms that slowed down the commute. We arrived at the hotel at 3:30pm. It was still pouring down rain. A truck was parked in front of the covered entrance so we had to run with all of our stuff. The check in clerk said our room would be ready in 15 mins and he would let us know when it was ready. We were on a time crunch. If check out time was over 4 hours ago- why were there no rooms available???!!! The parking lot was nearly empty !!! Nearly 30 minutes later we decided to go up to our room to see what the hold up was because the clerk was no where to be found. The door was slightly opened, I knocked and a maintenance man told me there was a water main break and this room was'nt going to be used. If we would'nt have gone up to the room on our own- how long would we have continued to sit there???!!! Thankfully, a chambermaid, LUCY, was extremely helpful in busting her buns to get us into a room- we had to be at the wedding in 1/2 an hour. Lucy brought us extra towels and an iron. The bathroom door was too big for the door frame so we were'nt able to close it and the lamp did'nt even have a bulb in it.
    When we arrived after the wedding around midnight- the same truck was still parked underneath the covered entrance (despite a sign stating no parking)...so I'm guessing it was a lazy and thoughtless employee who did'nt want to get wet.
    You can tell this hotel is being renovated but the carpet in the hallways was all torn up in pieces and there were workman hanging outside of our room and at the crack of dawn they began working !!!
    Check out time was just as rough, the woman behind the counter was so rude, she did'nt even ask how the stay was (I'm guessing they already know what everyones response will be.) I was next to check out behind a woman finishing up and the clerk took a random lady who walked right in front of me.
    Trust me, spend a few extra dollars and stay someplace else.

Unique Quality: Lucy, the chambermaid was extremely helpful. The beds were comfy.

Comments