Rodeway Inn

See Amenities

USA's wordt hotel

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on October 8, 2012

I reserved two rooms and was sent a confirmation number. I am a Choice Privileges Diamond, I stay at Comfort Suites on a very regular basis. So choice have my Email my telephone and my credit card information.

I arrived at 10 pm to be told that they had no rooms. I was told that they had tried to contact me but there were no emails in my mailbox or voice messages. So this proved to be a fabrication.

So they are not above selling your room or lying to your face.

The following day I received another Conformation email for a reservation at this hotel, one week later, that I did not make.

In short these people have no concept of business ethics.

Do not risk being in the same predicament, find another hotel.

Basaic's Profile Photo

Nice Hotel

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on June 8, 2012

Last time I stayed at a Rodeway Inn, I was not impressed; but this one was a nice hotel with a small living area, a small refrigerator, microwave, and a great TV with cable. In addition, the breakfast was not just the usual continental breakfast but included some hot food. I would probably stay here again. $68 in May 2012.

Just Ok

Bad (2.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on July 28, 2007

This is an older hotel but you can see that they are trying to update. The sheets were clean and there were new pillows and comforters on the beds. They had put in new furniture. The new things made it better but it is still old. The bathtub needed a good scrubbing and the tiles on the tub needed to be replaced. Breakfast was standard for Comfort Inn.

Unique Quality: Nice outdoor pool with a kiddie pool.

Nearby Rodeway Inn

• Suites
  • Continental Breakfast
  • Free High Speed Internet

Ardmore Travel Forum

Need advice about Ardmore, Oklahoma? Visit the Travel Forum for Ardmore and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Ardmore hotel reviews