Hochatown Country Lodge

TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Based on 71 reviews
Travelocity Expedia.com

Shame on You Hochatown Lodge

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on July 24, 2011

I was in the area on military orders and had been quoted the reduced military rate when I booked the room a month in advance. I saw no vacancy when i got there and thought it must be a nice place to stay. I was told at the front desk by a guy wearing a sweat stained undershirt that they wouldn't have quoted me that rate. I went to my vehicle to get the piece of paper with the ladies name who quoted me this rate. When I got back he told me he had someone on the phone willing to pay the regular rate and he couldn't give me the military rate. I really can't explain the emotion I feel at this moment, just had to share my story. So at 11:00 in the evening I was stranded trying to find a place to stay. I know times are hard but to do someone like this just tells me they could care less about people and just want to make that extra dollar. Shame on you.

Unique Quality: Absolutely nothing.

Nearby Hochatown Country Lodge

Hochatown Country Lodge

• Hochatown Country Hotel Broken Bow

Address: Route 259 @Route 259A, Box 2704, Broken Bow, Oklahoma, 74728, United States

Amenities at Hochatown Country Lodge

• Pets Allowed
  • Kids Activities
  • Free High Speed Internet

Broken Bow Travel Forum

Need advice about Broken Bow, Oklahoma? Visit the Travel Forum for Broken Bow and ask our Answer Gurus.

Broken Bow Travel Guide