Americas Best Value Inn Enid

TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Based on 18 reviews
Booking.com Expedia.com

Rats and Roaches on Property

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on February 8, 2012

This is by far the WORST hotel service I have ever received. I booked and paid for 2 nights up front. I was awakened at 5:45am by a loud rustling noise. I first look out the corner of my eye and there is a HUGE roach in the bed with me! I still hear the rustling and turn on the bathroom light and a rat ran from the bathtub, behind the door, against the floor boards and ran under the bed! The hotel refused to refund my money and i had to pay for the exact same night at the Super 8 down the street. The woman at the front desk was horribly rude like it was something wrong with me not wanting to sleep in the room with rat. I reported the hotel to Vantage, the Oklahoma County Health Dept, The Garfield County Health Dept and the BBB. The manager called me back PISSED after Vantage forwarded him my complaint but he still refused to refund my money. He told me and I quote "We dont have rats, we had a guest." Like the rat paid for the room! I assure you, you can find a better hotel for the exact same price and if you have any problems, the staff is NOT pleasant to deal with.

Directions: Its within arms length of a strip club. They pretty much share the same parking lot.

Roach Value Inn

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on August 8, 2011

I would discourage anyone and everyone from using this hotel! My softball team stayed here for the State tournament in Enid August 5 and 6th and with in a hour of being checked in we killed about a dozen roachs. There is only one pillow per bed you have to ask several times for room service, the owners are arabian and can barely talk english. They also are VERY VERY rude!! They opened our doors at 9:00 the morning of chack out and told us to clean our rooms or they would charge us more money and when a 21 year old girl on my team told him we had the room till 11 and tryed to shut the door on him he slammed it back open and said he would watch us. VERY RUDE AND TRASH OWNERS!!! I would never stap foot in that roach hotel again. Not to mention they called my 13 times after we left and we live 3 hours away saying that i had to come back and buy a new matress becasue supposedly there was a matress soaked in pee in a room that no one even slept in that night because half the team drove home after the tournament saturday! DO NOT STAY IN THIS NASTY TRASHY ROACH INFESTED ARABIAN OWNED HOTEL!!!!

Nearby Americas Best Value Inn Enid

Americas Best Value Inn Enid

• Motel 6 Enid
  • Motel Six Enid
  • Enid Motel 6
  • Enid Motel Six
  • Americas Best Value Inn Enid Hotel Enid

Address: 2523 Mercer Drive, (formerly Regency Inn Enid), Enid, Oklahoma, 73701, United States

2 Photos of Americas Best Value Inn Enid

• Pets Allowed
  • Continental Breakfast
  • Free High Speed Internet

Enid Travel Forum

Need advice about Enid, Oklahoma? Visit the Travel Forum for Enid and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Enid hotel reviews