Comfort Suites Oklahoma City

PinkFloydActuary's Profile Photo

The Comfort Suites

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on December 21, 2010

I generally have found Comfort Suites to be the best of the Choice Hotels line, and this was no exception. We arrived about two hours after check-in, and the lady at the front desk was quite pleasant. She informed me my credit card wasn't working and said she tried to call me to make sure I had a valid one. She then invited the kids to the breakfast area for fruit. We went to our room, and it was clean and spacious. We were one of only a handful of people there that night, so it was very quiet. After dinner, we went to the pool, which, while small, was well heated, and they had plenty of towels. Breakfast in the morning was a standard hot continental breakfast with waffles, eggs, and sausage and they also had plenty of cold options as well. The only minor quibble is this is a little tricky to get into (a frontage road) and the area behind it is a little desolate, but there was plenty of places to eat a few minutes away. A great choice and came in in the $80 range, which I think is spectacular for a larger city.

Nearby Comfort Suites Oklahoma City

Comfort Suites Oklahoma City

• Oklahoma City Comfort Suites
  • Comfort Suites Oklahoma City Hotel Oklahoma City

Address: 4220 I-40 West Service Road, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, 73108, United States

Amenities at Comfort Suites Oklahoma City

• Suites
  • Continental Breakfast
  • Free High Speed Internet

Oklahoma City Travel Forum

Need advice about Oklahoma City, Oklahoma? Visit the Travel Forum for Oklahoma City and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Oklahoma City hotel reviews