Days Inn Oklahoma City Northwest

Tags

Gay and Lesbian Singles Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
See Amenities

Worst experience ever!

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on July 11, 2010

I checked in Friday for a three night stay. They were not able to accommodate me with a king smoking room but assured me that I could move the next day. I contacted the desk in the morning and was assigned another room to my specifications. I worked in the room for several hours and left for the day. Upon arriving at the hotel at ten o’clock, I attempted to enter my room and the key would not work. I went to the desk and they re-ran my keys, still no Joy. I knocked on the door and discovered it was occupied. (Breach of contract?) I went to the desk and explained and was given keys to another room, it too was occupied. I called the Days Inn reservation number and explained my predicament and was asked to hold while they contacted the hotel. I was in the lobby when one of the clerks received the call when the person on the line came back she indicated it was resolved. The hotel desk said they would resolve this right away. A clerk took several key cards and said she would return. She made me a key card for a queen non smoking. The duration of this debacle was two hours. I spent the night and went to the desk to explain this to the midnight to noon clerk. She was very apologetic and found a room for me which I am occupying while writing this complaint. I will be gone the rest of the day and hope I can return to the room I rented. This is a mediocre hotel with poor customer service. Absolutely filthy!

A most enjoyable experience

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on May 5, 2008

The above poster has absolutely no idea what they are talking about, and I suspect have a promising career ahead of them in the fertilizer industry. I enjoyed a 3 day stay at the 39th and May Days Inn in OKC in early May of 08 and was most impressed by what I found. The rooms were clean and well maintained and the staff were most helpful and friendly. The grounds were well maintained and the staff pros in every way. I would like to send a special tip of the hat to Sandi at the front desk and Laura in housekeeping, both of whom bent over backward to make my stay more enjoyable, a sweeter pair of ladys I would be hard pressed to find. About the worst inconvience I suffered was a burnt out lightbulb over my bed, and frankly with the other things going on at our convention, I did not even notice it till I was about to check out anyway. As far as recommending this hotel to someone else, heck...I would not mind living there myself year round ;)

Unique Quality: I grant you the pool was not filled while we were there, but we found this no hardship as the weather turned on us and became quite chilly, but that is hardly a problem I could lay at the Hotel's doorstep. (heck, this IS Oklahoma after all )

Directions: The above poster refered to how drug deals and other illegal things were going on. The closest thing to a drug deal was when I mentioned to the front desk that I had a headache and they brought me up some asprain, some drug dealers LOL

pimps & prostitutes

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on August 13, 2007

this hotel stay was horrible. we had 4 rms for a family trip to zoo & amusement park. the hotel was nasty. maid bed up w/ previous guests bedding! room was gross & in need of repair. we seen pimps & prostitutes, drug use, public intox, nudity, etc.the staff denied us a refund & later the owner told us that our complaints were unjustified! i had called the dispatch to the police station & gave them the location & they told me that they were aware of all of the allegations & i could make a formal complaint. if i had time to wait- i would have. i was told by the front desk person that if i didn't leave with my complaints- she'd call the police on me. i waited but she never did! i think that the hotel staff is in on the prostitution ring. all of this had taken place in front of the staff but they still deny it. we even had the f.desk person call us & ask if we were ready for " christine" to be sent ot our room? whatever you do do not go to this hotel. especially with your family or kids!

Unique Quality: none worth the trip to this hotel. staff very rude & unprofessional! lots of illegal activities! not even if they paid me!

Directions: off i-44

Nearby Days Inn Oklahoma City Northwest

Days Inn Oklahoma City Northwest

• Days Inn Oklahoma City

Address: 2801 NW 39th Street, I-44 & May Ave, Exit 124, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, 73112, United States

Amenities at Days Inn Oklahoma City Northwest

• Swimming Pool
  • Wheelchair Accessible
  • Free Parking
  • Business Services
  • Pets Allowed
  • Continental Breakfast

Oklahoma City Travel Forum

Need advice about Oklahoma City, Oklahoma? Visit the Travel Forum for Oklahoma City and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Oklahoma City hotel reviews

Park Harvey Sushi
Oklahoma City National Memorial
VISIT THE OKLAHOMA CITY NATIONAL MEMORIAL
Things to Do
a nice place for a stroll or beer
Favorite Sandwich
Oklahoma City National Memorial
Walk-through
Things to Do
Sunsets, Bikes, boats & Beer with RC!
And Jesus Wept
Sports & Outdoors
Good Chinese
Mexican Food Embassy
Restaurants
Beautiful view of the Lake!
Sports Grill
GO WEST... OKLAHOMA CITY
Movie Night-Harkins Cine Capri At Bricktown Cinema
Things to Do
Overcoming the specter of violence .......
Cowpokes and Cattle Prods in Stockyards City