Sheraton Oklahoma City Hotel

One North Broadway, (formerly Westin), Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, 73102, United States

Sheraton Oklahoma City Downtown Hotel
Sheraton.com Booking.com Expedia.com

Satisfaction Average

• ATXtraveler's Profile Photo

Close to Bricktown

The Sheraton Oklahoma City Hotel was a very convenient location for me overall. On a quick business trip to OKC, I decided to stay here over night rather than in a business hotel out by the airport, and it was a solid decision. Late at night, with no traffic it took about 15 minutes from rental car to hotel, and was an easy drive.
    The hotel valet packs it in very early, and was no where to be found around 11pm when I was checking in. This was interesting to me, considering there were a couple major events going on that evening in OKC. The hotel desk agent was able to process the valet ticket, which definitely said this was par for the course. The desk agent was very helpful, and quickly processed my room. I was upgraded to a top floor suite after realizing how often I stay with Sheraton, which was appreciated. I then ventured over to the hotel bar, where there were several patrons recently returned from their basketball game. After a last call beer from a nice bartender, I ventured up to my suite. It was very nice, however I was given two keys to the room, as the suite appeared to actually be two adjoined rooms, which I had to enter separately and then open the door. One side had a nice living room area, and the bedroom had its own separate entry. The bed was one of Sheraton's Sweet Sleeper lines, and it was definitely comfortable. I was located on the 15th floor, which is also the club level, so in the morning I enjoyed a complimentary breakfast, which had different juices, coffees, pastries and fruit. In addition, it also had bacon, eggs, and potatoes. The valet parking in the morning had a little trouble finding my car, as two people with the same last name had checked in that night, and therefore the first car brought around was the other person's. After that mix-up, I was on my way, staying a grand total of 7 hours in the hotel, with no major issues!

Directions: Located a couple blocks from Ford Arena in downtown OKC.

• Aprl24's Profile Photo

Nice hotel, great service.

My weekend trip to Oklahoma was the first time I had ever travelled alone, so I wanted to stay in a really nice hotel -- and that's what I got!

The service is the first thing that really stands out for me. Check-in was quick and efficient, and I was helped by a very nice clerk. When I needed a taxi, they were very good at arranging for one to pick me up, and the taxi came within minutes of their call.

Room service was very pleasant, even though I called my order in a few minutes before the kitchen was to close. And my food arrived rather quickly. It was just a burger and fries, but it was delicious and warm.

The room was very clean - except for one little empty soda can that was left on the floor behind the chair. It was still there when I checked out. But honestly, I didn't really care. The bathroom was exceptionally clean - which is huge with me. I am VERY picky about bathrooms and this one was very very tidy.

I have to give a BIG shoutout to the staff in the buffet. I was treated SO WELL! I left with a glow on my face because they were so nice to me -- my waitress gave me the loveliest compliment, while another waitor took the time to sit down and chat with me (which was great, because eating by yourself is not the funnest). My water was always filled to the top and they were extremely attentive. By far, the best service in the hotel.

I would completely 100% recommend this hotel to others, and if I ever get the chance to visit my friends in Oklahoma City again, I know exactly where I am staying.

Unique Quality: #1: There is a great little mini-spa in this hotel. It is located beyond the lobby, outside of one of their ballrooms. I got a great manicure and pedicure there. The staff was really nice and the prices weren't too bad at all. They offer massages as well as other things, but I didn't have the time to partake in those. There was also a cute little gift shop area inside.

#2: The location is GREAT. It is literally a 5 minute was to the Myriad Botanical Gardens and to the main "tourist" area of Oklahoma City - "Bricktown". Now, I didn't go to "Bricktown" during my stay - but I could see if from my room. The hotel is also located right across the street from the city's convention center, and it's only a few minutes by cab to the Oklahoma City Bombing Memorial and Museum. I walked there from the Botanical Gardens, which took about 15 minutes or so.

Directions: Downtown Oklahoma City

• changeinlatitude's Profile Photo

A Great Hotel

This was one of my favorite hotels to stay in in OKC. Very easy to get to from any highway, which, when you have to travel around Oklahoma City, that is very important. The rooms are very comfortable, and of course they have all of their Heavenly amenities in each room. The view of the city from just about every room is excellent. There is a nice little bar which is a great place to unwind or meet with friends. The breakfast is wonderful, so make sure you save yourself enough time to enjoy.

Within walking distance of Brick Town, you cannot go wrong with this hotel. And Brick Town? That is the place to be. Great restaurants, bars, shops and so much more.

Directions: Downtown.

• mrclay2000's Profile Photo

The Other of Two Downtown Hotels

Formerly the Sheraton Century Center, this newly-renovated 4-star hotel in the Westin Family has 395 rooms near the heart of downtown. Conveniently located near most of the central attractions, the Bricktown district and canal are only a few minutes away by foot.

Unique Quality: All accommodations include Heavenly Beds, high-speed internet access, dual-line phones with data ports, in-room coffee makers with coffee, irons & ironing boards, hair dryers and bath amenities. The property also features 24-hour room service, the Aria Grill (the Westin's signature restaurant), and a state-of-the-art exercise room, an outdoor swimming pool, full-service beauty salon, masseuse, and gift shop. In addition, the Westin Service Express provides shoe shine service, valet-laundry service, valet parking, and a concierge staff to assist with restaurant, theater, travel and tour reservations, baby-sitting services and transportation needs.

Directions: west of the Colcord Building, near the Okahoma City Visitor's Bureau

Comments