Super Inn & Suites Tahlequah

Stephen-KarenConn's Profile Photo

Clean Room and a Great Value

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on December 7, 2006

It was already dark on an early November evening when I drove into Tahleequah on US-62, from the north. Since I was alone and on a low budget trip I hoped I would be able to find an inexpensive place to spend the night. The first motel I saw upon entering Tahlequah was the Super Inn and Suites, a "Mom and Pop" place operated by a very nice young couple. It was better than I had hoped for. Not only was my room clean and comfortable, it cost me less than $30 for the night. Also, there was a decent restaurant next door.

Upon checking into my room I was concerned to discover that my toilet would not flush. I called the front desk, and in less than 5 minutes a young man was there to fix it. Within another 15 minutes he had replaced a mechanism in the toilet bowl and it was working perfectly.

I got a very good nights sleep and was refreshed to begin my exploration of Tahlequah the next morning.

Nearby Super Inn & Suites Tahlequah

• Free Parking
  • Pets Allowed
  • Free High Speed Internet

Tahlequah Travel Forum

Need advice about Tahlequah, Oklahoma? Visit the Travel Forum for Tahlequah and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Tahlequah hotel reviews