6716 S. 104th East Avenue, Tulsa, Oklahoma, 74133, United States

Expedia.com Aloft.com Orbitz.com

• Horrible service!

We had a reunion gathering at the Aloft Hotel. Shortly after, I was informed that I am going to be charged $150 extra for room cleaning. I was told that there was icing ground into the carpet and food trays over turned on the floor. However, when I left the room at midnight the food trays were in the trashcan, the glasses from the bar were stacked, trash was thrown away, and most of the chairs and tables were stacked against the wall. I had glanced over the room and was sure that we left it in good condition. I even scanned the floor to make sure no messes were left. This leaves me thinking that one of your cleaners accidentally dumped over the trashcan and we are getting blamed for the mess. Or having read some other reviews about this hotel, that it is just a scam to milk more money out of a client that you think is out of town and out of site/out of mind.
    Now about the wxyz Bar. My boyfriend went to get me a drink during our gathering. He asked for a "Sex on the Beach," which is a fairly common drink. It came out as a brown sewage looking and tasting drink. I had him return it and ask to have it remade. The bartender took the drink, dumped it out, then ignored my boyfriend and went on to serve others. My boyfriend then asked the second bartender if the first bartender was going to remake the drink. The second bartender replied that she would, however, she didn’t know how to make it. My boyfriend had to use his iphone to look up the recipe for a bartender?!
    Moreover, my entire reunion committee is writing reviews on numerous travel websites to inform others about the treatment from Aloft. I hope the staff at Aloft is satisfied that it has lost as potential customers everyone that was at our reunion.

Comments