Select Tulsa Hotel

5000 East Skelly Drive, Tulsa, Oklahoma, 74135, United States

Knights Inn Tulsa I-44
Orbitz.com Travelocity Priceline.com

Satisfaction Terrible

• DO NOT EVER STAY AT THIS HOTEL!!!

This is the worst hotel I have ever stayed at. Our family was staying at this trashy hotel this week. My son was in the room by himself when the security guards busted in the door with the police because someone said that they smelled chemicals coming from the room. He was sleeping when they busted in. They checked the room and couldn't find any chemicals so they started destroying the room. They took the vent cover off from the ceiling and then said that they found a crack pipe there and then pulled all the covers off the beds and said that there was needles under the mattress. The police said that they couldn't find anything in the room. They spoke to my son and found out that he had an outstanding warrant for speeding tickets, so they took him to jail. I don't know what the security guards told the hotel staff but they told us that our son was not allowed to ever come back on the property and they wouldn't give us any of our money back that we paid. The manager wouldn't even get off her lazy butt to come talk to us. I think that someone needs to check out the security staff for drugs....I sure wished that I had taken a picture of the room after the security guards ransacked it. My husband is contacting a lawyer about a possible lawsuit...

• This place is DANGEROUS

Police raided the hotel and busted two meth labs. They came to our door, rushed us out of the hotel becuae we were in danger. Hotel refused to give us our money back after being told we could not stay in our room. Stay away this place is DANGEROUS! The news just ran a breaking report about it - Newson6.com

TULSA, Oklahoma – A Tulsa Police Officer was taken to a local hospital after inhaling fumes from two meth lab operations at a Tulsa hotel Saturday night.

Parts of the Tulsa Select hotel at I-44 and Yale was evacuated just after 7 p.m.

Police say they were working a separate investigation when they learned of the meth labs at the hotel.

Police found five suspects "cooking" when they arrived. The five were taken into custody.

Directions: I-44 and Yale exit