La Quinta Inn and Suites Albany

Booking.com Expedia.com Orbitz.com

Satisfaction Terrible

More about Albany

Houses in the Historic DistrictHouses in the Historic District

The view below as I take off in hot air balloon.The view below as I take off in hot air balloon.

Travel Tips for Albany

My Life in Albany

by klarson

"My Home For Six Months"

I lived in this apartment near the shopping mall. It was a decent apartment, but not anything ritzy either. Like most apartments in Albany, mine rented by the month rather than having me sign a lease.

"Keeping in Shape"

I liked to jog 4-5 times a week on this trail along a little creek. However, now that it is winter, it rains a lot, and the grass along the path is very mushy. Sometimes the creek overflows its banks onto the cement path as well. The path goes through a couple parks with lots of ducks and ponds.

"My Church"

I attended Albany Vineyard Christian Fellowship while I lived in Albany. The church is very contemporary and charismatic. They often have conferences. The worship is quite lively, and there is freedom to dance, raise your hands, etc.

The church meets in the back of this large building. The front is an auto store. They are planning on expanding the church to use some unused space in the middle.

Comments