31970 East Ocean Lane, Arch Cape, Oregon, 97102, United States

More about Arch Cape Inn & Retreat

The Perfect Wedding at Arch Cape House

by TripAdvisor Member missoulass

I had my wedding at Arch Cape House last weekend. Everything was amazing. The Inn was just as beautiful as I'd hoped. The food was fabulous, the service was great and the accomodations were lovely. Stephen and Cynthia were perfect hosts. They were very gracious and accommodating.

Arch Cape House Met Expectations and Then Some

by TripAdvisor Member nwgirl10

We recently had the pleasure of attending our son's wedding at the Arch Cape House and couldn't have been more pleased.

The wedding was planned in about 6 weeks, from start to finish. It couldn't have been lovlier if it had been planned a year in advance. The owners of this B & B, Cynthia and Steven, were wonderful hosts and made sure everything was done perfectly. They even provided a wedding cake, made by their chef, which was exactly as I had described it over the phone.

The meal prepared for the wedding was also delicious and the staff were all very nice and made sure no detail was left out. The breakfast the next morning was also very good and they even prepared a special meal for someone who could not eat eggs.

The B & B rooms were all very nicely decorated and most of them included a fireplace. Everything was very clean and again, every detail was well thought out. This is one beautiful place. The pictures on their web site do not do it justice. We were lucky enough to have the entire B & B to ourselves for the wedding and overnight stay. How perfect is that?

Lastly, this B & B is in a great location--not far from Cannon Beach and other attractions in the area. The beach is a very short walk across the street.. Many of the rooms have a very beautiful view of the ocean--along with beautiful sunsets.

I would definitely recommend the Arch Cape House and plan on staying there again when we go to the coast.

A romantic and enchanting experience

by TripAdvisor Member archcapers

Oregon Coast, Arch Cape House

Oct. 10, 2008
Trip Advisor Members, Woodinville Wa

We honeymooned at Arch Cape House in 2006 and have returned this year for our 3rd time. We love the atmosphere, it is an enchanting castle by the sea that breathes romance from the first visit to this most current visit, Oct. 4th thru 9th. We highly recommend anyone planning a trip to the Oregon coast to stay at the Arch Cape House, you will be delighted by the entrance into a beautifully decorated room, a theme for you to choose by viewing the rooms on their website. The soaking tubs are wonderful and the breakfasts at this castle Bed and Breakfast are works of art. You will be delighted by the many little things your room maid will do to make you feel welcome and special every day you stay there. Her name is Rosie and she is very attentive, her towel art and paper art are just some of the special touches she adds to the room. Her sister, Monica is also very attentive and will make you feel you definitely made the best choice of where to stay on the beautiful Oregon Coast. Fireplaces in the rooms make it cozy and the beds are awesomely comfortable, and we sleep on a Sleep Number bed at home and found this bed to offer a great nights sleep. The Inn Keepers are very accomodating and are very attentive to making sure everything is perfect for your stay. If you love elegance, enchantment, romance and beautiful architecture, Arch Cape House is a Bed and Breakfast experience in an enchanting castle on the Oregon coast you will not want to miss out on.

My wife and I stayed in three B&Bs along the Oregon coast for our vacation. The

by TripAdvisor Member RV44

My wife and I stayed in three B&Bs along the Oregon coast for our vacation. The Arch Cape House was by far the most enchanting, and memorable. The House alone made for a perfect two nights, but the hosts, Stephen and Cynthia, are what made it an amazing experience. They went over the top with hospitality, ensuring that every minute there met our highest expectations. From the wine and horderves, amazing meals, and hot spot tips, to booking reservations at a restaurant by the ocean in time for sunset, the definitely exceeded our expectations. A must stay if you visiting Cannon Beach!

Outstanding innkeepers, romantic location

by TripAdvisor Member SarahP1118

We were blown away by the hospitality at Arch Cape House, just outside Cannon Beach along the Oregon Coast. Our innkeepers were welcoming, friendly, and great conversationalists--we felt so at home from the moment we arrived. Our room was comfortable, spacious, and well appointed, and also offered great views to the ocean and surrounding gardens. The architecture of the building (especially the great room and breakfast area) was charming--my boyfriend said "Oooh!" as soon as he glimpsed the inn's facade. It's an outstanding choice for those visiting the coast, and I cannot recommend it highly enough.

It was the best!!

by TripAdvisor Member Arlean

This past weekend my husband and myself, plus four couples we travel with every September stayed at Arch Cape House. From the moment we entered the front door on Friday until we left on Monday we enjoyed the staff, the beautiful building, and even the flowers. Sharon was the hostess and what a grand job she did in making us feeling at home. Wine and appetizers were served each day with our group wanting Sharon, plus Steven and Cynthia the owners, to join us. It was just a fun, lively, personable weekend! And the breakfasts were the best! Our group only stays in B&B's with all of us in agreement that after 11 years we stayed in the perfect one.

Wonderful place!!!

by TripAdvisor Member sjhshawna

I had my wedding at arch cape house this last November and everything was perfect! The hosts Cynthia and Stephen were so wonderful to work with they went above and beyond to make my day special!! The place was very private with a close walk to the beach. It was also great how close it was to Cannon Beach- just a small drive away!
The food was outstanding here- we had our wedding cake as well as our dinner catered by them. Each room was also decorated beautifully- we rented out the entire bed & breakfast so it was fun to have everyone pick they're own room.
We all plan on coming back here- it was a beautiful and stress free environment!

What a Treat!

by TripAdvisor Member RodeTrpr

My girlfriend and I were completely delighted with the accommodations, and warm hospitality. We stayed two nights during a stormy weekend and felt comfortable staying in most of the time enjoying the architectural charm of the house. The breakfast that was served was just one of the many features that exceeded our expectations. Thank you Cynthia for being a great inn keeper!

What a great place

by TripAdvisor Member Arkard

What a great place to stay! The rooms are comfortable & gorgeous, the staff is great, and the food is excellent! I am most certainly looking forward to making another trip to that house!

Overrated

by TripAdvisor Member diydiva

We stayed here for a 2 night getaway and were disappointed in the staff and accomodations. There is no check in/out counter...you have to roam the house to find someone, then they take your credit card to the kitchen or basement and bring it back. Also, the tower room was highly recommended tous, and alothough there are no rooms below, the in-ceiling speakers to the main room downstairs were quite loud in the room. The Inn was hosting an appetizer event on Friday evening and the music was almost deafening in our room starting at 6pm. We finally gave up on the movie we were trying to watch and left. We got back from Manzanita at 8 and it was still going, but stopped shortly thereafter.

We stayed in the most expensive room and were polite and courteous, but the owners only spoke to (and called by first name) the doctor and his wife that had checked in late the night before. It was very rude . Maybe public school teachers are just not important enough!

The house is 5-10 minutes from the closest places to do anything and beach access is across a busy highway and then a hike. We wish we had just stayed home and saved the money!

Comments