Cedarwood Inn

Cedarwood Inn
Expedia.com Orbitz.com Booking.com

Satisfaction Poor

• Very Nice Hotel

We had a very nice stay, Room was very clean!! Staff was Great!! Would highly recommend, Was very quite!! Manager was very HELPFUL!! Breakfast was very nice!! Had TV on with CNN!! I would come back again!! We were a little nervous about staying here, but after we got here we saw how nice it was!!! People need to relax and enjoy the place instead of being so critical!!!

Unique Quality: Pool was heated just great!! Staff went out of their way to help us. They new the area well and told us where to go and what to see!!!

Directions: Just down the street from Southern Oregon University and about 1.5 miles from sgakespeare

More about Ashland

Downtown AshlandDowntown Ashland

Calle GuanajuatoCalle Guanajuato

Siskiyou Boulevard in AshlandSiskiyou Boulevard in Ashland

Bicycles at Triangle ParkBicycles at Triangle Park

looking for the right campground...

by hotcoaldance

HI!
I was there in Ashland a while ago, and there was this campground so close to town, probably on the main road that leads to town. It had a pool, a sauna, a hot tub...and the place was sort of hippie, and quite mellow.
If anyone can give me info (name, address,...) it would be great.
Otherwise, I would accept gratefully some alternatives: I'll arrive to Ashland late at night on the 4th of September. I'd like a cheap place , but clean, safe, and with decent shower/bathrooms, etc.

thanks!

hotcoaldance

Re: looking for the right campground...

by orcoastgirl

Hi, sorry I can't help with the campground, but you may want to consider the Stratford Inn. We stayed here this past October when we were on our way to Portland on a grape picking adventure. It's clean, comfortable and has a great indoor pool and a very spacious breakfast area with a continental breakfast that is included with your room stay. I believe our room was about $79/night which is a pretty good price for a hotel in this area.

We love the Ashland area. Let me know if you would like some recs for great places to dine in the area, we've been to most of the places in town. Have a wonderful time on your travels! :)

Re: looking for the right campground...

by roanna

Above is a link to the pool you are wondering about. I assume that they know about camping also.

Travel Tips for Ashland

Cycling is Big Here

by atufft

Displacing club tennis and golf, cycling is the nouveau riche and nowhere else is it more apparent than in Ashland. Mountain bikes, road bikes, trailers, trikes, recliners--they are all her. The city has very strict enforcement of pedestrian and bicycle lane right of ways, so automobile and RV drivers beware. In addition to the Bear Creek bike path between Ashland and Medford, there's also good bike lane access to Jacksonville and elsewhere within the Rogue River Valley area. These between-town and in-valley routes are generally flat or low slope, so one doesn't need to be a mountain climber, but then there are also some good hill climbs in the area. Summer days can be quite warm, but rarely beyond what a cyclist can bear. There are three well stocked bicycle shops in Ashland that can provide more information and service. I received service to replace a tire at one of them, and found service excellent. Also, there are a number of clubs with websites, such as the one below.

Ashland - Attractive Town & Shakespeare

by WulfstanTraveller

Ashland, the southernmost large town in Oregon along I-5, is well known as the home of a large Shakespeare theatre and festival. It also was once a destination for warm springs and mineral water.

The town itself is quite attractive with a fairly good-sized, attractive and lively downtown with many places to eat, shop, etc. There are also many hotels here.

Comments