Red Lion Inn Astoria

400 Industry Street, Astoria, Oregon, 97103, United States

Good For No Data
  • thecatsmeow's Profile Photo

The view is a good start and it just gets better

This property is only a AAA 2 diamond but I think that it was the perfect place to stay and will be sure to return.The beds were very comfortable and when we commented at checkout we were told that all the rooms had recently recieved new comfort sleep matresses. Each room comes with a small refrigerator and a microwave. There is a complimentry continental breakfast for registered guests but I would say skip it. The only downside of this place in my opinion. You may hear some sounds from the Marina in the early morning but not enough to ruin your stay. They also offer free Net4Guests high speed wireless internet access. For those of you who travel with your laptop. In the bathroom you are supplied with the small bottles of shampoo/conditioner and body lotion a little mending kit(I love these) a facial soap round and a bath soap round .There is also a coffee maker in each room with both decaf and regular coffee. Sorry if you drink tea like me you have to bring your own!

Unique Quality: The views we had from our own little private balcony were truely great. We were able to sit in the plastic chairs provided and enjoy the sunsets and if we wanted to actually get up the sunrise also.Each room has 2 plastic chairs and a plastic table out on thier deck. The deck is small but I am sure you could squeeze a few more chairs out there if you decided to bring your own.

Directions: Marine Drive is the main road heading east to west in Astoria. So if you follow Marine Drive west and take a right turn past the Kentucky Fried Chicken you will be there.

Comments