Bandon Hotels

• Homanded profile photo Homanded
  • Reviews: 306

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Beautiful sleepy seaside town

Beautiful scenery, gorgeous beaches and tide pools. Less popular than Canon beach yet every bit as scenic.

Fantastic little shops and restaurants. Only draw back is that everything (as in much of the Pacific NorthWest) closes a bit early - usually by 7:00pm

• Opinion of Price: N/A
  • Written July 12, 2011
Tip Photo

• Carynnakay profile photo Carynnakay
  • Reviews: 1
Sea Star Guesthouse: Bandon's Worst

The Sea Star in Bandon is not a good value. Take your $105 per night and look down the road for a better value. We found the Sea Star online but were sorely disappointed when we arrived. There were cobwebs, filthy windows, a deck looking out over their garbage cans, broken furniture in the room, etc. When we decided to find lodging elsewhere, the inn-keeper (a man, not Misty as listed on their site) was rude, beligerent and called my husband a name ... in addition to charging us for a full night. I would never recommend this place.

• Opinion of Price: about average
  • Written May 27, 2003

• goingsolo profile photo goingsolo
  • Reviews: 2750

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Bandon Dunes Golf Resort: Bandon Dunes Golf Resort

The Bandon Dunes Golf Resort is known for having one of the best one of the best golf courses on the west coast. I'm not a golfer, but I still enjoyed my stay here. The property is beautiul and is located on the water just outside the town. There are a couple of short trails leading around the wooded area and to the beach.

Rooms are simple but very comfortable. I stayed in one of the lodge rooms, which are cheaper than the cottages and still have a nice view. The restaurant serves great northwestern food with excellent seafood. It was a great stay, although a bit of a splurge. If you're a golfer, you won't want to pass up this place.

Beautiful grounds with a 1 mile trail to the beach. Bandon Dunes has two of the best golf courses in the country. At least, that's what the literature says.

• Opinion of Price: more expensive than average