Monarch Hotel & Conference Center

See Amenities

Oudated but Decent Location

Bad (2.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on November 25, 2007

This hotel has large rooms but is outdated. I was awoken from a dead sleep twice because the pipes made such horrendous noises when my neighbor utilized the facilities. Many of the rooms are a fair hike from the elevators. The rooms are not well insulated so you can hear everything going on in the hall or the next room. It is decently located. Near a mall and outdoor shopping area. It's a ten minute drive to downtown and I'm told there is a decent hiking/running area on a near by hill. There is usually somewhat amusing goings on in the conference room. Art or new age get togethers in the conference area on my visits, if nothing else provided good people watching. The breakfast was well priced and tasty. The bar has a good happy hour deal on appetizers. I can't comment on the price of the rooms as it's contracted through my company. But if your into fresh paint and state of the art this isn't the hotel for you. I was on the second floor and the free wifi connection had poor signal strength and was very slow!

Nearby Monarch Hotel & Conference Center

• Shuttle Service
  • Bar / Lounge
  • Free High Speed Internet

Clackamas Travel Forum

Need advice about Clackamas, Oregon? Visit the Travel Forum for Clackamas and ask our Answer Gurus.

Clackamas Travel Guide