"Baldwin logging Mikado #90"
Located at 3rd & American Way (at Lions Lumberman's Park)
This Baldwin logging Mikado was built in 1926 for the Polson Logging Company of Hoquiam, WA as their #90. #90 continued to operate out of Railroad Camp after Polson became Rayonier Incorporated in 1945 and was retired in the early 1960s. #90 was then sold to the Oregon Memorial Steam Train Association in 1963 and moved to Lumberman's Park in Garibaldi for display. A local group is considering restoring #90.