94433 Jerrys Flat Road

Booking.com Priceline.com Tingo.com

• Great Location

We travel through Gold Beach several times a year, and stay at this Motel 6 regularly. It is the only Motel 6 we are willing to stay at anywhere. We travel with our two medium dogs and have never had a problem. They’ve just remodeled their rooms this winter and everything in the room is perfect. When we stayed this time they were still working on facility so there were some noise issues during the early evening. I’m super excited to come back and see the finished work this spring.

Unique Quality: Beautiful view of the river and bridge. Quiet location.

More about Gold Beach

The only visitor I sawThe only visitor I saw

I had to retake this picture from my old filesI had to retake this picture from my old files

Spinner's RestaurantSpinner's Restaurant

Jet BoatJet Boat

Travel Tips for Gold Beach

Gold Beach, Oregon

by joiwatani

"The Oregon Coast"

There are so many things to do driving from 101 South but too little time. We happened to pass by along the Oregon coast and we stopped by Gold Beach.

The beach is very picturesque but it was still cold even in the summer time. We were there in July but the breeze was still freezing cold.

The mist comes down and the horizon was darkened by some fogs.

We spent the night over here but we didn't go anywhere except go for a walk on the beach. There was only one person I saw-a fellow motorist taking his exercise after a long drive.

"The Ocean here is cold!"

When you are used to the tropics and used to swimming in a blue warm water in the islands of the Philippines, any ocean that is more than 37 degrees fahrenheit would be way, way too cold for me!

The Oregon beach was way, way too cold! All I could do is to look at the ocean and go back to the hotel where we booked for the night. We were just passing by on our way to San Francisco but ended up over here.

The ocean view is beautiful except that I can't enjoy my trip when I am cold!

"One visitor in shorts!"

This guy was in shorts! Are you kidding me! He can stand the coldness of the ocean breeze!

My butt was freezing cold while he can go for a walk in the ocean with just shorts on. I don't know about you but I won't.

I will come back to this place when it's not cold.

Comments