Lakeview Lodge Motel

See Amenities

BEST DEAL IN TOWN

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on July 6, 2007

If you are into deals then this has to be the place for you. Sure it's old but the rooms have been well maintained and renovated. Hi speed wi-fi, cable TV with 50+ channels, coffee maker, fridge & microwave in the room, all new air conditioners and a GREAT hot tub to soak away the bruises from a long day on the road.
I paid about $50 for a night plus taxes and had a wonderful rest. The front desk people are friendly and will give you helpful hints about the area which makes your vacation much more enjoyable.

The workout room was being moved when I was there and at the time they did not offer a breakfast but the staff told me that they have plans to start an expanded continental breakfast in the near future.

One of the other reviews talked about being on an expense account and normally driving past places like this. I feel they should get a life and start experiencing what the rest of us have known for years and that the real heart and soul of America is found in motels like this. In 20 years people will be clamoring for the chance to experience life in the fifties.

Unique Quality: VERY clean. Friendly staff. Old but solid and modernized rooms. Experience real life away from the staid clinical rooms of the chain motels. GREAT hot tub. Hi speed wi-fi.

Directions: Closest motel to downtown and close to most restaurants and stores

yursparky's Profile Photo

Lakeview motel

Good (3.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on July 4, 2005

Since I was here on a company paid trip, I really didn't have a choise in the hotels, but what the heck? My room was booked at the Lakeview Lodge. It's a well outdated motel, sometime back from the fifties, the kind that I would normally drive right by. Although the rooms were relatively neat, and spacious, our room included a small kitchenette with a range/fridge combo, microwave, coffee pot and a toaster. All of them dating back more than twenty years. AC was not working when we first got into the room, but thanks to the friendly clerk at the front desk, the AC unit was promptly replaced with a working one. Oh, yeah, all of the electrical outlets had no ground, so if you have a device with a three prong outlet, better get an adapter.

Unique Quality: Free wireless high speed internet - I guess the technology is catching up here. Over 50 channels on the TV. Pet friendly - call in advance.

Directions: one block south from the Hwy 395 and Hwy 140 junction

• Free Parking
  • Pets Allowed
  • Free High Speed Internet

Lakeview Travel Forum

Need advice about Lakeview, Oregon? Visit the Travel Forum for Lakeview and ask our Answer Gurus.

Lakeview Travel Guide