Ester Lee Motel

3803 S.W. Highway 101, Lincoln City, Oregon, 97367, United States

More about Ester Lee Motel

Fantastic

Repeat visit. Fantastic location, facilites and most importantly the staff. They have some apartment types with beach views from the 50's we stayed in last year. See previous review. This year we stayed in the 3 story motel part built in the 70's. It is right on the bluff with beach/whitewater-rock views.

Both areas are super and if possible you should try both.

Pet friendly, free video movies, check out their web site and videos of the rooms etc.

Fantastic does not do them justice.
William A. Alexander

What a wonderful place!

We came for the first time in late Oct. 2004 at the suggestion of a friend and fellow dog owner. Selected our cottage online and it looked just as nice in person. Spectacular view, terrific location, all the amenities we needed, very clean, and quiet! Particularly enjoyed the swell doggie area so close to our cottage and the morning paper. I hope this will be the first of many visits to the Ester Lee.

Fine old ocean view motel.

by TripAdvisor Member aptbroker1

We rented a one bedroom apartment with a bonus 2 bed alcove for 2 couples on March 28 & 19, 2005. The apartment has dated but well maintained furnniture, and a great ocean view. Friendly staff, wood burning fireplace, and the full kitchen contributed to a very satisfactory stay! Highly recommend for family outings. Pet friendly too!. Excellent value for the price! We will definately stay here again!

Simply the best!

I have stayed at the Ester Lee Motel about 20 times, and the only reason that I am reluctant to write this review is because it may make future reservation's there, a bit harder to get! Oh well, it, and THEY do both deserve a great review! I love the cabin type cottage unit's with real wood burning fireplaces, & all the FREE wood ya want to use. I also think that the views are among the best on the whole Oregon coast! It is true that these cottage unit's maintain an ambiance of simpler day's back in the 50s & 60s, but in my mind that just add's to the wonderful experience that awaits those who are comfortable with their root's, & appreciate good memories relived, & those in the making. Everything is updated, and very,very clean & complete. If you dont have a blast there, it's not in any way the fault of the Ester Lee, or their staff. 5 star(fish!) ENJOY!

You are right on top of the crashing waves - great view!

The cottage we stayed in had just been completely remodeled with new appliances and new bath. It has got to be the best bargain on the coast with a spectacular view of the beach and the waves crashing on the big rocks right below the windows. We turned on the fireplace and watched the sunset and ocean from the comfort of our cozy cottage. Nowhere else could you find such a clean and well-maintained cottage that allows pets for the price (even got a free newspaper delivered to our door in the morning). We had dinner and gambled at the Casino. I lost, but even so we had a very enjoyable time at the Ester Lee and will return as soon as we can.

Great getaway!

My husband and I have stayed at Esther Lee for years. We have found it to be quiet, convenient to everything, and very clean. The staff are always friendly and helpful. We would recommend this motel to anyone looking for a very relaxing time away from home!

They sure don't neeb the business

by TripAdvisor Member tailes2

In the past few weeks I have twice sent an e-mail asking for a price for 8 nights at this Motel, they have never answered back. If this is the level of service at this establishment who would want to take a risk and stay there.

The Room with the jacuzzi is great for couples ;)

I just wanted to let you all know that Ester lee was great. I am young and can't afford much, so this was a great place to go. The inside isn't really fashionable but the view makes up for it and so does the jacuzzi. It was nice having a full kitchen at your disposal. Compared to others places this is a great find!

Clean, Comfortable, Great View

by TripAdvisor Member GemStateBoise

We stayed at the Ester Lee during our visit to the coast. The 2 bedroom cottage we stayed in had dated furnishings but was clean and comfortable. It was so nice to have a kitchen. When we got to Lincoln City we stocked the fridge with easy meals. However, our cottage did not have a microwave. The motel has easy beach access and is close to a grocery store and the Tanger outlet mall. We had a gorgeous view of the beach also. Staff was friendly. We have a toddler and found the cottage set up very family friendly! Overall we had a wonderful stay and would definitely stay again!!

The perfect getaway

This motel is pet friendly, which makes a big difference to us. The views are marvelous, and the rooms comfortable. I have seen some reviews which call the furnishings "dated", but I find them charming. The staff is always friendly and helpful and I would suggest that the person who did not receive answers to his or her emails use the telephone because apparently those messages did not reach the office at the Ester Lee.

Comments