Starfish Manor Oceanfront Hotel

2735 NW Inlet Ave, Lincoln City, Oregon, 97367, United States

More about Starfish Manor Oceanfront Hotel

Wonderful!

by TripAdvisor Member jhnynria

My husband and I stayed at the Starfish Manor for our wedding anniversary, and we loved it! Beautiful room, nicely furnished and clean! Great views and easy access to the beach. Can't wait to stay their again.

We loved it!!

by TripAdvisor Member tinad1970

My husband and I stayed at The Starfish Manor for our anniversary. It far exceeded our expectations. It was so modern and cozy. The hot tub in front of the window overlooking the beach was to die for. The bed was more comfortable then my own and the staff were beyond helpful. I would recommend this hotel to everyone. I am so glad we found this place as we will definitely make it one of our top places to stay at the beach.

Thanks for the great hospitality,
Tina & Randy Davis

Amazing getaway!

by TripAdvisor Member deadra

My husband and I stayed at the Starfish Manor in November 2006. We went to Lincoln City to see Howie Mandel at the casino. We are normally frugal when it comes to lodging, but decided we deserved to splurge a little this trip. What a great decision that was. The Starfish was absolutely wonderful. The staff was genuinely friendly and very accomodating. They made it clear that it was their priority to make our stay memorable. Our room was beautiful. The furnishings were elegant. On our bed we found two plush terry robes and rose petals. The bathroom was lovely and filled with spa quality soaps, lotions, and shampoos. Our jacuzzi looked out onto the ocean below and we enjoyed soaking in it while lounging in front of the warm fire. We usually don't spend a lot of time in a hotel room, but it happened to be a stormy weekend and we enjoyed watching the waves from our comfortable abode. The Starfish is definitely a great place to go no matter what time of year. Although we went to the coast to see Howie, the Starfish Manor was all we talked about when we got home. It is the standard that we judge all other hotels by now.

Great Romantic Get-away

by TripAdvisor Member snowsunrain

We visited the Oregon Coast not knowing what to expect from the Starfish manor. We found it to be great! Ocean View just like they said when we called. The room was clean, had a kitchen, hot tub including the ocean view, fireplace, deck and comfortable beds.

We found the Starfish on the internet. I would say it is one of the nicer hotels nestled away in Lincoln City. They have really updated the style of the rooms, and the colors are relaxing and inviting. The
room says romance, comfort and relax! We will be back someday!

Awesome

by TripAdvisor Member katemom

Awesome! My husband and I stayed there for our first anniversary and we didn't want to leave! It was beautiful and relaxing and cozy!! More than we could have asked for! We can't wait to go back!!

Right on the beach!

by TripAdvisor Member Rhondaru

I booked a 2-bedroom suite that was literally right on the beach. It was incredible when the tide came in. The rooms both had rose petals and chocolates on the bed. The whirlpool bath was huge; the kitchen fully equipped. I plan to make this my regular place at the Oregon coast.

Best Vacation Ever

by TripAdvisor Member SpfldIlAdventurer

We were worried when we booked this place online. The pictures looked
great, but that doesn't often mean much. When we arrived, though, my wife and I hugged each other and said, in unison, "This is perfect."
Words cannot describe how wonderful this place was. The view, the quiet, the comfort: it was perfect.

Pure Romance!!

by TripAdvisor Member snkrsmm

From the moment we stepped inside our suite, we knew this was going to be a special visit, the whole vibe of the room was ROMANCE.
This was really great because we are the parents to 2 little ones and we don't get to have time away very often. We celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary, and it was very nice to sit in the jacuzzi and look out to the ocean.
They have taken great care of every little detail to create a place so relaxing and comfortable, from the terry robes, to the down comforters and linens...just a really outstanding place to go when we need a get away!!
We will be back for sure!!

Great Place

by TripAdvisor Member ram903

We stayed here after hearing baout it from friends. The room we were in had a great view of the ocean. You can sit in the hot tub and watch the waves! Very quiet rooms- you did not have to worry about hearing your neighbors!

Nice place stay off the decks

by TripAdvisor Member protravler

We enjoyed our stay at the hotel, rooms were very nice and clean, they went the extra mile to add just the right touches. However, we did go out on out balcony, and the railings were falling out, after looking around, it appeared that the wind had actually blown out some panels of glass leaving large openings. I'm sure these items that are serious safety issues will be addressed, but double check the railing before you lean on it!

map of the stores onsitemap of the stores onsite

Caesar SaladCaesar Salad